Sporting Systems
Simply Triggers
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
HighLine Firearms
Defensive Arts
Reactions
Been waiting a long time it feels like to make this post...
Dead Air Nomad L
Form 4 individual ss kiosk
Bought 6/25/20
Cashed 7/21/20
Approved 5/20/21
In hand TBD
Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but when I called to check on 5/19 I asked to speak to the examiner after being told it was still pending. I left her a message and called today to try again and found out it was Approved yesterday. Super stoked for my first suppressor
They probably addressed a issue when you called. I have had this happen as well, but could be luck? Regardless good on you for getting your can. You got a nice one. 👍🏻

Reactions
Been waiting a long time it feels like to make this post...
Dead Air Nomad L
Form 4 individual ss kiosk
Bought 6/25/20
Cashed 7/21/20
Approved 5/20/21
In hand TBD
Don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but when I called to check on 5/19 I asked to speak to the examiner after being told it was still pending. I left her a message and called today to try again and found out it was Approved yesterday. Super stoked for my first suppressor
In hand 6/1

Reactions
First couple are paper filled the old fashioned way. Longest was 18 months. I’m glad those days are over. $200 and a months wait isn’t the same deterrent as what it was, especially since I can perform an efile on my iPad in some 4-5 minutes.
I E-filed 2 back in like 2015 and 16 or something and they both were like 5 month.

I feel like I am constantly waiting….

372D62AF-9C95-4096-8D88-23458398DCFF.jpeg

Copeland Custom Gunworks
Pacwest Defense
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Rimfire Challenge July 31st @ DRRC
Eagle Creek, OR
22 Rimfire Challenge