JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Form 4 individual
Submitted 6/25/19
Stamped 10/15/19
In hand 10/23/19
I kept hearing about it going faster these days and it looks like its true for more recently submitted stuff at least
Crazy, I have one at the same time frame as yours. I doubt I'll see it anytime soon with my luck.

Gentleman I talked with at SilencerShop indicated that they are seeing 3.5 - 4 month turn around on some recent Form 4 individual submissions but still that 300 day plus range on Form 4 trust approval. Unfortunately I chose to go the trust route. Will be a fun year next year. Going to be like an advent calendar.

CB705D60-032C-484B-8AE7-050560A61091.png

No kidding. 3 in and I'm putting in for more. You'd think I've learned my lesson with closer to two year waits last time.

When was your 2 year? What a bummer! That 41P really jacked things up for quite some time. I had one go 13 months and had submitted about two months prior to 41P. Average in 2015 was 5-6 month from what I remember 16/17 was just bad. Then you had that silencerco promo that was a lot of submissions.

When was your 2 year? What a bummer! That 41P really jacked things up for quite some time. I had one go 13 months and had submitted about two months prior to 41P. Average in 2015 was 5-6 month from what I remember 16/17 was just bad. Then you had that silencerco promo that was a lot of submissions.
About 2.5 years ago. Was for my first. Got my second before the first.

Gentleman I talked with at SilencerShop indicated that they are seeing 3.5 - 4 month turn around on some recent Form 4 individual submissions but still that 300 day plus range on Form 4 trust approval. Unfortunately I chose to go the trust route. Will be a fun year next year. Going to be like an advent calendar.
Which is bullbubblegum especially when there is one person on a simple Single Shot Trust.

Most recent Form 1 for a dedicated small .22 cal can:
eForm'd it.

Submitted: 10/13/19
Received email: 11/10/19 (on a Sunday too!)
Total time: 28 days

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews