JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Passed both chambers. Just waiting on Inslee now. Then a 90 day wait for it to become law.
Since it's currently a 5mo wait for NFA approval, as soon as Inslee signs it, I'll be sending in a form of two.

If I'm looking it up right he is signing the sbr bill today but it's under bill 6165. Anybody else have more info and can we submit our forum 1 before the 90 days to get a headstart on the waiting game

https://crmpublicwebservice.des.wa....onnotice/6ae4a2f1-87f7-e511-80de-005056ba1db5

I'm planning on submitting a couple F1s soon. Last go around when it was originally approved, people submitted early and had no issues. You gotta figure at the current wait times, it'll be July/August before anyone even looks at the submission.

It is with some degree of relief and satisfaction to see that my original interpretation of the (then) new law has been affirmed by the legislature.

When we were debating in this forum whether or not "acquiring" would include creating an SBR, the view I expressed here was that acquiring and building would be both allowed because the end result would be the same, that is: possession of an SBR, regardless of how it came to be an SBR.

Few of us would argue that the Washington legislature is famous for writing clear, understandable laws. But it is safe to say that they can do the right thing--- after trying everything else.

The ATF has a website that you can download the Form 1 papers, but you need to be able to print it out on both sides of a sheet of paper.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top