JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello...newbie here...
Just wanted to know if the SBR rules apply to all caliber weapons, imported or not (specifically a .22LR rimfire)? I would like to put a retractable stock on my ".22 pistol". If I do need the "stamp" for this, would it be less expensive to do a transfer with a local dealer with the correct FFL and have him/her install the stock??? Is this even possible?

Thanks

I heard that you can do a transfer from an FFL with a $5 stamp??? How would this work?

The $5 is only for AOW (any other weapon), which are weapons that are not categorized under the other NFA rules, items such as pen guns, and some short barrel shotguns such as the serbu fit in this category.

But your SBR (especially since you are "manufacturing" it), would be a $200 tax stamp and a form 4 through a class 3 dealer.

Also there are several class 3 dealers on this site that would be happy to do the transfer for you and help with the paperwork if you do decide to go through with the SBR, or if you decide to get any other NFA items.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top