JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have 3 in the queue. 300 Chimera and a 45K, plus a Bowers Bitty(.22). But I have a question for the group.

I have an SBR and 3 cans using a trust, but with trusts taking 9-12 months and efiles taking 2-3 why should I use a trust? My only child hates guns so she won't use them or want them. Once I'm dead, what would be the difference which way I went? Is there a secondary market to resell them or do I have to do some odd transaction involving stamps?

E file is for Form 1 only, not form 4. Yes, odd transaction between the beneficiary and the new buyer (form 4, hurry up and wait)

We are getting to see this already due to baby boomers passing and being the first within the NFA registry.

The ATF doesn't go around checking to see if those on the registry are alive or not. So if someone dies and the items are not correctly passed down. They kind of disappear.

Any future registration is greatly appreciated in the ATFs eyes.
The problem is that if it's not transferred or registered in a timely manner, it can cost a lot of money to fix, and you could potentially lose the item as well.

See Jbett98's comments in this thread:
I Found a Machine Gun: What Should I Do?

If someone chose not to transfer it, they would likely have to keep it hidden, which means they won't be able to enjoy it. :(

Where's the fun in that?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top