JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an early HK 94 / MP5 conversion that was done by Hard Times Armory. It is a registered receiver. I would like to have factory MP 5 lower pistol assembly with the original mag flap made and installed. I am in Southern Oregon. Anyone know a reputable HK NFA gunsmith in this area.

There are only two or three in the country that get mentioned with regularity. Check out the HK forum or AR15 forum in the HK section to get the top recommended smith's. You have a very desireable and expensive firearm, I wouldn't let just anyone work on it.

I have an early HK 94 / MP5 conversion that was done by Hard Times Armory. It is a registered receiver. I would like to have factory MP 5 lower pistol assembly with the original mag flap made and installed. I am in Southern Oregon. Anyone know a reputable HK NFA gunsmith in this area.
When you say registered receiver, are you saying select fire or just SBR'd? If this is select fire, you want someone like Terry Dyer doing the work. I am sure you are aware of the value of the gun if select fire, somewhere in the $50k range. So just because someone can do the work doesn't necessarily mean you should have them do the work. There are only a couple gunsmiths in the entire USA who have made their name and reputation working on HK roller lock guns.

Yes it is a registered receiver, select fire 94 conversion that i had done back in 84 I think. Then they weren't doing the full reweld and build up to convert to the original MP mag flap and push pin configuration.

I have an original factory select fire lower that I would like to have installed.

Its not a terribly difficult job. Cut off the shelf and weld the appropriate part on. refinish part or all. I'm sure someone will charge you an arm and a leg to do it though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top