JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've only used Bye Engraving. I think I paid $40. Call ahead and let them know it's for NFA.

I'm still hoping someone becomes available for laser engraving in the area some time soon.

If you can travel south a little, Cascade Laser Corporation Awards and Engraving in Newberg does a great job. Haven't used them in a few years but they charged me $14.50 to engrave a SBR lower. Probably a little more expensive now.

I checked them out, their engraving and Cerikote is really expensive.

Talked to BYE Engraving today. $40, make an appointment, get it done while you wait.

All of mine have been done at Bye Engraving.
Good work, nice people and I got a good tour of some of the cool things that they had done.
Boeing parts, etc.

If you can travel south a little, Cascade Laser Corporation Awards and Engraving in Newberg does a great job. Haven't used them in a few years but they charged me $14.50 to engrave a SBR lower. Probably a little more expensive now.
I believe Brimstone gunsmithing in Camas does laser engraving.
Good to know. I'm weird and like the idea of engraving I'm places on guns that aren't the normal, laser engraving can achieve this over traditional.

I want to engrave in the trigger guard. Laser engraving is, from what I understand, is easier to perform this with.

1568849383604.jpeg

Do you have to make an appointment? How long does it take?
No appointment needed if you bring the lower stripped to us we will walk you balk to our laser and we can make up the laser file and buzz the text on it. Whole process should take 15-20 minutes. Just make sure you bring all the paperwork with it. Let us know when you will be dropping by so we know when to set up the laser. There is a 5$ setup fee on top of the laser per character charge and a minimum of $25 the 5$ is incorporated into your 25$ minimum if your text isn't enough.

No appointment needed if you bring the lower stripped to us we will walk you balk to our laser and we can make up the laser file and buzz the text on it. Whole process should take 15-20 minutes. Just make sure you bring all the paperwork with it. Let us know when you will be dropping by so we know when to set up the laser. There is a 5$ setup fee on top of the laser per character charge and a minimum of $25 the 5$ is incorporated into your 25$ minimum if your text isn't enough.

I may drop by tomorrow during my lunch from 11-12.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top