JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also, for modular firearms like an AR, once you build your SBR to what you applied for, you can change calibers and barrel length all you want.
Also for modular firearms, when it is not configured as a SBR, it is not considered a SBR. Meaning once you slap a 16" barrel on it, it is legally no longer a SBR and you can do with it as you please. Including selling it to anyone who can legally own a firearm.
Yep I got that part of it if and when I do one I probably won't change anything except caliber.such as do it 5.56 at first then do 300black out who knows but for sure do a 5.56 then a suppressor lol but if the government here in Washington gets there way I won't be building anything

Alex Kincaid is one of the best firearms attorneys around. If I were to get in some situation with firearms where I thought I needed one, she would be it.

Finally got my Stamps!!!! Only 11 months, 4 days, What a messed up system, I already have 4 stamps, why the long wait, the form just sits in an in box on some functionaries desk awaiting the stamp and the check to be cashed! I guess this is what we pay for, a grossly ineffective gov. agency in charge of crap they have no business being in charge of! Now i'm going to celebrate and thread my Can on my rifle and go Choot it! Cause a warm suppressor is a wonderful thing, eben better on a SBR
Respectfully, you are only half correct. The form might sit in a box, waiting for the examiner to examine it, but the check gets cashed very promptly.

On my last form 4, the check was cashed within 7 days. Getting the stamp back took 6 months.

Alex Kincaid is one of the best firearms attorneys around. If I were to get in some situation with firearms where I thought I needed one, she would be it.

Alex is a rock star. I first hired her about 6 years ago and have consulted her on a number of matters. I couldn't say enough good things about her and her crew.

I don't recommend any body buying these unless you want a knock on your door one day but . have any of you seen some of the things they are selling on eBay and calling them muzzle brake here is one I can't download the pictures but if you search the seller .....onpoint_mfg (675) you will see what I'm talking about

Sorry I can't get it to find it now but any way they are basically basically suppressor with out the tube .and there is another guy out of Russia selling the same things lol

Here I got two pictures to download s-l400.jpg .com.google.Chrome.jpg

I don't recommend any body buying these unless you want a knock on your door one day but . have any of you seen some of the things they are selling on eBay and calling them muzzle brake here is one I can't download the pictures but if you search the seller .....onpoint_mfg (675) you will see what I'm talking about

I don't know if it is the same seller, but someone selling those kinds of things got popped by the ATF for doing so. He's now in Club Fed. Story here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top