JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I tried doing a search here and online but wasn't coming up with much.

Does anyone know an FFL that does affordable NFA (suppressor) transfers in the Portland metro area? I see some places charging $150 or so for transfers from other FFLs, and that's more than I can afford. I'm looking to buy online and have it transferred to an FFL in Oregon. Thanks.

Thank you, will check it out. I asked around and heard that Oregon Rifleworks and Adaptive Firing Solutions both handle these, although I am not sure how much they charge.

Edit, Adaptive only charges $60, including prints and photo. Seems like the best imaginable deal out there. [email protected].

Last Edited:
Thanks. I thought that most places didn't charge a transfer fee (or not as high of one) if you're buying it from them in-stock. I'll go with adaptive then for the $60. Appreciate the input though.

Last Edited:
Why buy online? Most places will be so competive on price its not really worthwhile to purchase online unless you cany find what u are looking for locally. Shooting Systems is in Vancouver but I highly recommend them.

Will check them out too, thanks. The suppressor I found seems to be about $150 less online than what local places are charging but haven't checked out Shooting Systems yet.

Check Curt's Discount Shooting Supply. They're in Milwaukie and their guy, JR, fixed some long-standing paperwork mistakes made by another dealer I had purchased through. In the future, I'd going through Curt's directly now that I know they exist.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top