NFA FFLs in Portland Area?

Reactions
I tried doing a search here and online but wasn't coming up with much.

Does anyone know an FFL that does affordable NFA (suppressor) transfers in the Portland metro area? I see some places charging $150 or so for transfers from other FFLs, and that's more than I can afford. I'm looking to buy online and have it transferred to an FFL in Oregon. Thanks.

Thank you, will check it out. I asked around and heard that Oregon Rifleworks and Adaptive Firing Solutions both handle these, although I am not sure how much they charge.

Edit, Adaptive only charges $60, including prints and photo. Seems like the best imaginable deal out there. steve.riehl@adaptivefiringsolutions.com.
OR is $100 per. Whether you buy from them or not.

OP
J
Reactions
Thanks. I thought that most places didn't charge a transfer fee (or not as high of one) if you're buying it from them in-stock. I'll go with adaptive then for the $60. Appreciate the input though.

Last edited:

USMC1911

Reactions
Why buy online? Most places will be so competive on price its not really worthwhile to purchase online unless you cany find what u are looking for locally. Shooting Systems is in Vancouver but I highly recommend them.

OP
J
Reactions
Will check them out too, thanks. The suppressor I found seems to be about $150 less online than what local places are charging but haven't checked out Shooting Systems yet.

Reactions
Check Curt's Discount Shooting Supply. They're in Milwaukie and their guy, JR, fixed some long-standing paperwork mistakes made by another dealer I had purchased through. In the future, I'd going through Curt's directly now that I know they exist.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent transfer and very helpful
    Was there yesterday and had my first private party transfer done. Went really smoothly and pj was very helpful. He was willing to make an...
  • MTS Enterprises Of WA
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy to work with!
    Joe is a great guy to work with. A++++
  • Axis Manufacturing
    5.00 star(s)
    Axis Manufacturing is a pretty small shop located near the Spokane County Fairgrounds. Small does not mean underwhelming here. This shop really is...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Honest and Knowledgeable Gun Guy
    I made arrangements to go out to Banks, Oregon to purchase a 300 Blackout rifle Jeremy built. It seemed to be exactly what I was looking for and...
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    8/1/2020
    We went there today, at the righthand fork past the shooter info sign, and at the spot where there's a fallen log across a trail; good backstop...
Top Bottom