JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guys I read a few posts on here that recommended Bye engraving in PDX for NFA engraving. Anyone have first hand experience with them. Can anyone that has had a nfa engraving done by them post a pic, I would just like to see the quality of their work. Of course please cover up the individual name/tust name prior to posting pics :)

I have used BYE Engraving. They are a great company and the guys who do the engraving are very nice and professional. I would highly recommend them. They will do the work while you watch / wait.
004-8.jpg

I have a rather long name, so they knocked the font down a size. It's all still larger/deeper than the minimum requirement. They do quality work and are a great bunch of guys to talk to. The engraving is uniform, the paint I used to fill it in is what makes it look lumpy.

They can usually fit in NFA engraving at a moments notice. Give them a call to verify they aren't working on a huge order. They weren't too busy when I had mine done, it took 20 minutes.

I paid either $20 or $25 for mine. He did it while I waited and invited me back to watch. I called to make an appt, but don't think it was needed. Quality work, highly recommended.

Went in there a month ago to have an AR Lower engraved. Took me as a walk-in after calling first, stood there while they did it. Looks great, gonna color it in with some ' aluminum Jack's so it doesn't stand out so much. $25 out the door, no Form 1 required.

Greg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top