JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got back from BYE engraving. I wanted to share the fantastic work Jim with BYE engraving did. I can tell you from my first experience with "another" engraving company that this can be a nerve racking experience. But these guys really know their trade.

Finished product:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Here is Jim setting up and the machine:

IMG_2647.JPG IMG_2649.JPG IMG_2650.JPG IMG_2651.JPG IMG_2653.JPG

Hopefully this helps on the whole engraving fear, should anyone have seen this kind of engraving:

image.jpg image.jpg

They did one of mine also.. Very down and grounded folks. Got a bit of local history with the deal while I waited and watched them work.. They were engraving some Sikorsky parts for someone..

Interesting, work they did look nice I have been looking around for a engraver. My previous jobs were done by laser and it turned out exelent. I'm am curious if he can engrave the bottom of a trigger guard. I must say laser work is hard to beat when done correctly. But maybe I should call and see what they can or can not do.

yep, good people over there. They did my first batch of 4 SBRs. Sometime soon I'll be headed over there with 5 more...and then some F1 silencer tubes...

Have you gone the diy route on silencers before? They sure charge a lot for them, it would be nice to build it myself if they could be comparable to the market offerings.
I own a Warlock 2, and have both the Saker 7.62 and a Hybrid in jail.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top