Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NFA Dealers near Corvallis?

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by shoe, Dec 17, 2011.

1. shoe

shoe Carlton, OR Member

Got my first suppressor from Beavercreek Armory, and will never go back there again. Will have to go into the Corvallis region for work so was wondering who I should check out while I'm down there?

2. del_and_bones

del_and_bones Anchorage, AK Physics Pirate

Disclaimer: I use a dealer out in Sandy for my transfers, coctailer recommended him. Also, I don't know what any of the following dealers charge for NFA transfers.

There aren't any dealers in Corvallis or Philomath to my knowledge. Albany has a plethora of them, CNS just started dealing with NFA items. I've been meaning to check out D&D sports in Lebanon. Dan-Dee sales in Sweet Home is a supporting vendor and has some cans in stock.

3. billgrigsby24

billgrigsby24 Beaverton, Or Active Member

Why won't you be going back to beavercreek armory???

4. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

5. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

D&D Sports is the best class three dealer out there in Oregon. The most honest man who walks the planet when it comes to class three. I recomend him highly.

jj

6. NickB36

NickB36 OC Member

I believe CNS in albany now has their SOT. Give them a call and see.

7. Wallygator

Wallygator Albany, OR Active Member

Yep!

8. Kevin K

Kevin K Corvallis,Oregon New Member

D&D sports like the two before me said in Lebanon. I just did a transfer of a suppressor through him. Very good guy. He handles Yankee Hill but I was wanting a SilencerCO. No problem he said, I bought the suppressor and had them transfer to him. He only charges a $50 transfer fee.

9. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

D&D has a lot of NFA guns for sale and can be seen at the Lebanon Elks gun show this weekend.

jj