JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got my first suppressor from Beavercreek Armory, and will never go back there again. Will have to go into the Corvallis region for work so was wondering who I should check out while I'm down there?

Disclaimer: I use a dealer out in Sandy for my transfers, coctailer recommended him. Also, I don't know what any of the following dealers charge for NFA transfers.

There aren't any dealers in Corvallis or Philomath to my knowledge. Albany has a plethora of them, CNS just started dealing with NFA items. I've been meaning to check out D&D sports in Lebanon. Dan-Dee sales in Sweet Home is a supporting vendor and has some cans in stock.

D&D Sports is the best class three dealer out there in Oregon. The most honest man who walks the planet when it comes to class three. I recomend him highly.

jj

D&D sports like the two before me said in Lebanon. I just did a transfer of a suppressor through him. Very good guy. He handles Yankee Hill but I was wanting a SilencerCO. No problem he said, I bought the suppressor and had them transfer to him. He only charges a $50 transfer fee.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top