JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Care to help spiff up the lanes?

• Total voters
That's my story and I'm sti-sti-stickin to it!

11-3-18 Cleanup 1.jpg

11-3-18 Cleanup 2.jpg

11-3-18 Cleanup 3.jpg

11-3-18 Cleanup 4.jpg

11-3-18 Cleanup 5.jpg

11-3-18 Cleanup 6.jpg

11-3-18 Cleanup 7.jpg

11-3-18 Cleanup 8.jpg

11-3-18 Cleanup 9.jpg

11-3-18 Cleanup 10.jpg

11-3-18 Cleanup 11.jpg

11-3-18 Cleanup 12.jpg

Looking good everyone. While I couldn't make it I did stop in at Oregon Rifleworks to pick up some components for the gong target I'm building so I was there in spirit.

I'm working up a web page for a fundraiser to finish the remaining lanes. It will be for Lanes 1 & 4 that need completion (hoping the contractor can do lane 2 this week along with lane 3!).

I'd like to add a section, on the web page, for User Comments about the lanes. Would you like to add a comment? Some ideas are; what you like about the lanes, how you use them, how often you go, the popularity of the lanes, the need for more lanes and so on. Shouldn't be a long letter! I'll only be adding 1-2 paragraphs of "quotes". Similar to the Testimonials on our website: Testimonials

If so, email me, or PM on this forum, with your comments. Also, let me know what name you'd like me to use: First only, First & Last, Business, ect... (ie; Brad from Hillsboro, or Can't Hit The Broad Side Of A Barn Bob from Beaverton, or ???).

email: [email protected].

I'll let you know when the web page and fundraiser is ready for launch. Thanks!

If you use smile.amazon.com for your Amazon purchases, you can select the charity it donates to as "Trash No Land"

Trash No Land

Good to see you guys out there Saturday! Made it too late (you guys were setting the gate up), but we hauled a bunch of trash out from one of the dispersed sites up the road!

We had 9 volunteers who cleaned up all 4 lanes in no time flat! I was amazed at what you guys did in such a short time! Nice job! Actually, it was 8 volunteers, because, I was busy running around like a social butterfly taking pictures, deterring people from trying to shoot and hob knob with the Sheriff's Deputies.

I'll sort through the other photos tomorrow and post some more then. For now, THANKS ALL!!!

Here's a list of the NWFA members who were there, (just in case someone doesn't have any 'Green' next to their user name!). Hey, @Joe Link , check out these guys!

@6Corsa6
@Cosimel
@wcdubois
@stick655
@F2CMaDMaXX
@Stomper
@Reno911
@Cogs

and we had Cal. Remember Cal? He's the guy who made those really nice shooting benches, donated 2 to NF Wolf Creek Lanes and someone stole them!

Beyond that, there was a darling young lady who did a lot of work! Her mom was there also.

Thanks again, everyone! Those lanes are now in great shape for reopening (hopefully next weekend!).

All set, thanks guys!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top