JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Care to help spiff up the lanes?

• Total voters
I can have a prod at the sights with you, though i'm sure others there will be more experienced.

So gate going up after we get there? Bags provided?

Gate going in in the morning. Yes, plenty of bags! The worst stuff will be the wood debris, but, we'll let ODF take that.

Was anyone up at the lanes this past weekend? Trash Report?

I'll bring a laser sight. Should help get on sight quicker.

Or we could old fashion it. Shoot and adjust.

I hear/say you can adjust the front sight with an empty round. Haven't tried it yet and don't have a tool to fit. It's not too far off at 20 yards but still enough to make you look like a bad shooter!

Scratch the bore sight. Couldn't find it. Started cussing, never a good thing when trying to find something. Lol.

I'm just bringing a 22 and a 9mm carbine. Mostly feel like putting a lot of rounds through the 22.

After some good cleaning of coarse.

I hear/say you can adjust the front sight with an empty round. Haven't tried it yet and don't have a tool to fit. It's not too far off at 20 yards but still enough to make you look like a bad shooter!

That is exactly the best way to adjust it. There is a tab you have to press down on in order for it to move. I forget which way is up/down, but unless windage is off, all you have to do is adjust the front sight.

I'll go throw some toys in the trunk and plan on being up there in the morning.

edit to add: I tossed in my laser bore sighter also, and a trigger pull gauge in case you want to check that.

Last Edited:
That is exactly the best way to adjust it. There is a tab you have to press down on in order for it to move. I forget which way is up/down, but unless windage is off, all you have to do is adjust the front sight.
A ball-point pen works well, too. Once you get the detent pushed down, the front sight post will rotate until the next detent. If anyone has a set of Magpul MBUS sights, they come with an adjustment tool.

Watch out for @Reno911 and watch out for brass that hits you and doesn't fall off your neck like you thought it did.

Circle on the right is the head of the case, white in the middle is dead skin from the burn....

Good clean up though :cool:

IMG_20181103_133943-COLLAGE.jpg

Watch out for @Reno911 and watch out for brass that hits you and doesn't fall off your neck like you thought it did.

Circle on the right is the head of the case, white in the middle is dead skin from the burn....

Good clean up though :cool:

View attachment 514533

C'mon... that's a hicky, admit it. o_O

:D

I found 3 empty 9mm casings in the hood of my jacket when I got home.... damned Scorpion carbines!! LOL!

I had a great time! The clean-up didn't take too long and the after party was on!

My sincere apologies for switching from my .22 Buckmark to the .44 Mag Desert Eagle without proper warning. I won't let that happen again.

And my Mustang got an award for off road vehicle of the day, or at least a few comments.

Its amazing how small those berms have gotten...

I have no recollection of any kissing booths set up at this clean up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top