JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It would be done if people would just stop listening to the "he's not electable" lies.

Plus the thought process of not voting for ones' desired candidate hurts that candidate from making a more serious run down the road. Or at least it used to - in terms of what that candidate can draw from public financing. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The red counties have like 3 people in them. Just about every state in America looks the same, geographically. Would you rather we divide the electorate geographically, so that fewer people have a larger vote?

Of course not. I just wish they'd announce the Multnomah County results first so I'd know who won ahead of time without getting my hopes up :)

Of course not. I just wish they'd announce the Multnomah County results first so I'd know who won ahead of time without getting my hopes up :)

Of course, they are always counted and tabulated last. So that even if a certain vote is winning across the rest of Oregon, Multnomah will STILL tip the scales into the other votes favor. :/

Why do people say that Ron Paul has no chance of winning? The more you vote for him, the better chance he has to win![/img]

Because the banksters and their media decide who will be the next puppet based on who will be most compliant. Voting is just an illusion of freedom of choice. Coverage Debacle - the Paul Blackout Continues...[/url]

If I were to bother voting - and there is no point since puppets are selected, not elected, of course it would be Ron Paul. If by some chance Dr Paul were to get the most votes, the rigged voting machines would take care of that inconvenience.

Sad to see so many think they really have a say in any of it. Nauseating to have to listen to all this fake political crap all year long. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

Because the banksters and their media decide who will be the next puppet based on who will be most compliant. Voting is just an illusion of freedom of choice.

Bilderberg.jpg

I'm not "cheering" anyone. You are the only one who believes your own bull$h!t. No one does else except the other 9% of the idiots that keep regurgitating the same stupid blather. As I said, Romney is not my favorite guy, but who else have you got? This is where you Ron Paul lackeys are so off the rails. We don't make the candidates. We can only vote for them.

Ron Paul WILL NEVER BE NOMINATED...EVER. You are too stupid to see or understand that. So you attack everyone because they won't vote for him, simply because they are smart enough to know it's a lost cause. You and your lackeys actually are dumb enough to believe he can receive 270 Electoral Votes to win. He cannot.

Based on that who do you have left? Again your stupidity kicks in with your belief Romney is as liberal as Hussein, and there is "no difference". Yet any or all of you Ron Paul Lemmings cannot find a single political source with any credibility that supports your foolish, stupid assessment. Yet you keep parroting it every chance you get. It's like listening to the "occupy crowd" pi$$ and moan about Romney's big homes. This is why Ron Paul can't get out of the political cellar. His base, which is comprised of idiots much like yourself turn people away with all of your repetitious, silly nonsense. It short you're becoming boring, shallow, and pathetic. As I said, it will be a relief to see the man lose, just so the rest of us don't have to listen to you anymore. It's getting to be like nails on a chalkboard.

Even Ron Paul himself doesn't believe he will win. None of us do. But we do believe in voting for a candidate who share our values, as opposed to voting for some statist just because you are a big baby who can't stand losing.

The American people are losing. We will continue to lose as long as the government continues to march us off a cliff, march the economy off the cliff, basically destroy what's left of freedom in this country and replace it with their bankster run crony capitalism. Ron Paul cannot get out of the political cellar solely because the state has created the welfare-warfare state to bribe people into supporting an ever-growing government. Read this book and get a clue: http://www.amazon.com/Crisis-Leviat...900X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326151361&sr=8-1

What's even more despicable about you compared to Obama supporters is you smear Ron Paul as a loser and support Romney even though you sound like you might actually agree with Ron Paul on some issues. The Obamabots are disgusting statists and lost causes, but you actually go against your gut to satisfy your inner man-child. Congratulations, you voted for a winner, here's a gold star! And the American people lose once again.

============

Edit: I have to add that the very fact you say Romney is not "liberal" like Obambi shows you have no idea what Ron Paul stands for. Conservative/liberal is nothing more than a construct created by government and pushed by the MSM to distract people from the real issue, that is freedom vs tyranny. Once you judge candidates with the liberty litmus test instead of some bogus talking head label, then you'll see all the candidates are largely indistinguishable from one another.

An exerpt from the latest Trends Journal for anyone interested to hear their take on the November election (as it stands at the moment). The short version is they say Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate that has a real chance of beating Obama.
--------------------------------
"With polls registering the public’s ambivalence, the GOP
lead has shifted several times since October. As we go to
press in early January, our forecast for an Obama victory
is unaltered."

"Publishers Note: In the Summer Trends Journal, we picked former Governor Jon Huntsman of Utah and Texas Congressman Ron Paul as dark horse candidates to win the Republican Party’s nomination. Since that time, Huntsman has faded out of contention while Paul has been steadily gaining momentum … despite the lack of mainstream press coverage, and negative coverage when he gets it. With a solid base of support among libertarians, Paul’s passionate opposition to the Afghan war, the War on Terror, the War on Drugs, his promise to close all military bases abroad, and his standalone position on disempowering the Federal Reserve – he is striking a resonant chord with independents, progressives and alienated Obama supporters. Thus, although it is a long shot, with nearly a year left before Election Day, should Paul win his party’s nomination, the race for the White House would be too close to call."

Even Ron Paul himself doesn't believe he will win. None of us do. But we do believe in voting for a candidate who share our values, as opposed to voting for some statist just because you are a big baby who can't stand losing.

That is without question, the absolute dumbest thing I have ever heard. Listen to yourself. You are willing to let the most dangerous President in the history of this nation continue on his destructive path, because you want to "make a statement"! That is insanity.

Priority one is to stop Hussein, and remove him from office, PERIOD. If you cannot understand that, you have zero business in a voting booth voting for anyone. I can't believe you Ron Paul lackeys are willing to let the financial and social destruction of this nation continue to prove some stupid, silly, abstract political point. To actually believe no one on the Republican side except for Ron Paul is any better, just plays out the insanity even further. The candidates in this race don't scare me. It's the voters. I offer your last post as my bona fides.

That is without question, the absolute dumbest thing I have ever heard. Listen to yourself. You are willing to let the most dangerous President in the history of this nation continue on his destructive path, because you want to "make a statement"! That is insanity.

Priority one is to stop Hussein, and remove him from office, PERIOD. If you cannot understand that, you have zero business in a voting booth voting for anyone. I can't believe you Ron Paul lackeys are willing to let the financial and social destruction of this nation continue to prove some stupid, silly, abstract political point. To actually believe no one on the Republican side except for Ron Paul is any better, just plays out the insanity even further. The candidates in this race don't scare me. It's the voters. I offer your last post as my bona fides.

Implying only Obama is capable of the "financial and social destruction of the nation", considering that he is walking down the path started by Wilson/FDR and pursued by worst offenders LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, and GWB, before the current traitor took office. R's and D's fully represented.

From your idiotic diatribes in the AR-15 thread and now this, it's confirmed you are a full blown r.etard. Enjoy your Bushmaster carbine and Romney buttons.

Even Ron Paul himself doesn't believe he will win. None of us do. But we do believe in voting for a candidate who share our values....

I might contend that is untrue. By people voting for him in the primaries, it's going to force the GOP establishment to do something unpleasant; either they will allow Ron Paul the nomination, or they will show their true colors and undermine the whole thing.

In the mean time it's up to people like billt to lie about electability and spew vitriol at those who speak up about it all to prevent having to put the GOP in that position.

I might contend that is untrue. By people voting for him in the primaries, it's going to force the GOP establishment to do something unpleasant; either they will allow Ron Paul the nomination, or they will show their true colors and undermine the whole thing.

In the mean time it's up to people like billt to lie about electability and spew vitriol at those who speak up about it all to prevent having to put the GOP in that position.

Does Ron Paul See Himself in the Oval Office?

But I agree, by his mere presence Ron Paul is affecting some change in the GOP. Hopefully the trend continues.

Implying only Obama is capable of the "financial and social destruction of the nation", considering that he is walking down the path started by Wilson/FDR and pursued by worst offenders LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, and GWB, before the current traitor took office.

So you want to stand on the gas and make sure it continues by voting for Paul. LBJ, Nixon, and Regan are dead. Hussein is the current President. And I'm willing to bet you helped put him there in 2008 by voting for Ron Paul. I guess one good turn deserves another in your mind.

Who are you going to vote for next time when Paul loses and retires? You hate everyone else.

So you want to stand on the gas and make sure it continues by voting for Paul. LBJ, Nixon, and Regan are dead. Hussein is the current President. And I'm willing to bet you helped put him there in 2008 by voting for Ron Paul. I guess one good turn deserves another in your mind.

Who are you going to vote for next time when Paul loses and retires? You hate everyone else.

I thought you were done? Or did your Bushmaster kaboom?

If you bothered to look at the Oregon vote count in 2008, you'd know that my voting for Mccain instead of Ron Paul would have made no difference whatsoever. The only way Oregon can be competitive is if Multnomah county disappeared into the ether (party at my house when that happens). So why the questioning?

Incidentally, in 2008 I wrote in "The Situation" because I already knew my vote was meaningless. I truly believe he would have been a better president than both Mccain or Obama.

By the way, Mccain won AZ in 2008 by 200k votes, you could have voted for Ron Paul and for liberty, and still got your winner's gold star and ice cream.

What am I lying about? He lost Iowa. He is poised to lose New Hampshire. His losing ways will continue in South Carolina. If the man doesn't win a primary election, how can you expect his party to nominate him? No one is "lying" about Ron Paul's electability. He's proving how unelectable he is every time he runs.

When you've run for the Presidency a total of three times, and have not received a single Electoral Vote, when in fact you need 270, your career as a Presidential politician is finished. He doesn't need anyone to "lie" to keep him out. Wake up!

What am I lying about? He lost Iowa. He is poised to lose New Hampshire. His losing ways will continue in South Carolina. If the man doesn't win a primary election, how can you expect his party to nominate him? No one is "lying" about Ron Paul's electability. He's proving how unelectable he is every time he runs.

It's a lie when you use it as an excuse to not vote for him, as if it were some foregone conclusion. Which is far from the truth.

With all your talk of the primaries, did you bother to look up historical placings of past winners? A very close third in Iowa and a second and closing in N.H. is a very strong position to find oneself in. And all of that is with the media doing all they can to discredit him....

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

The most dangerous president... I thought that was GW Bush? Or Clinton? Or HW Bush? Are you sure that wasn't Regan? I'm almost positive it was Carter. And it was very probably Ford, and definitely Nixon. But wasn't it also LBJ? Kennedy was a scary guy- can anyone say "Cuban missile crisis?" Eisenhower started the whole "Military Industrial Complex" hipsters and anarchists can't stop talking about- and that was over half a decade ago... surely it was him. Or maybe Truman.. Roosevelt (it actually WAS him, but in our current context, what difference does truth or accuracy make?)? I think Hoover was certainly a good candidate for MDPE (most dangerous president ever), wouldn't you say? Etc.

I'm gonna just call you a racist, though, and totally invalidate everything you have, are, or ever will type out. Racist.

thats_racist_animated1.gif

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top