JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
in the end ol skull=n=bones says who's gonna be president..."322" derived from genisis 3:22
you get to vote to feel like your involved in the matter but you are just the child holding the handlebars while your dad rides the motorcycle.

I did that once with Ross Perot, and look what it got us. BTW, I don't vote the way I do because I hate losing, I'm just smart enough not to throw my vote away on some write in candidate that has no chance of winning. Tell me how you see a vote in the upcoming election for anyone but Romney (assuming of course he is a candidate) as not a vote for Obama? Hey, I think it stinks too, but under the current system that's pretty much what we're stuck with.

Me too!

I did that once with Ross Perot, and look what it got us. BTW, I don't vote the way I do because I hate losing, I'm just smart enough not to throw my vote away on some write in candidate that has no chance of winning. Tell me how you see a vote in the upcoming election for anyone but Romney (assuming of course he is a candidate) as not a vote for Obama? Hey, I think it stinks too, but under the current system that's pretty much what we're stuck with.

I agree. Coug is right. Let's hope it does not come down to Romney, but if it does I too will hold my nose and... :s0131: yuk. Anyone but a second term for little Barry! The Romnster would be better, but not by much I'm afraid.

From an earlier thread, the only polls showing a GOP candidate possibly beating the current President show Romney as that likely choice. That's gotta sting a little for some of you. You could, however, do what others have mentioned - write-in and vote your conscience. Or vote old school: vote Whig.

You know what would make this better? Palin/Trump running on an independent Tea Party ticket.

Stop voting for the lesser evil. Stop voting in such a way, just because you hate losing. Vote for who you believe in, even if you have a write them in.

Do that and we'll end up with Obwan again. That's what the Dems want, fragment the opposition and split the votes, then they win again.

I'm sure all the gun grabbers will thank you for your vote for Obama.

Some people think that because there is an "R" associated with Romney as opposed to the "D" associated with Obama that that makes them different from one another. It would be more accurate to proclaim that a vote for Romney is a vote for Obama... the name might change but the story would remain the same.

Those of us supporting Ron Paul are looking for a different story.

If enough people will just vote for Ron Paul (should that option even become available) then I'm quite sure we can all help reelect the goober in the White House and whine and bubblegum about our sorry state of affairs for another 4 years.

I'd vote for O'bamma before I'd vote for Mitt bubbleguming Romney. BUBBLEgum that guy.

Besides... what's O'bamma ever done to you? That guy never hurt nobuddy. He just watches TV and smokes cigarettes and tells his wife to STFU all day.

Romney gives me a not so good feeling because what he says and does are too often not exactly the same thing.

Did anyone else notice the "I am a mormon" media campaign that started into heavier rotation this last few months? I wonder if this is an effort to educate the public on that church's candidate?

I too will hold my nose if I have to and vote for the republican candidate. Under our currant system this is the way it works. If you want to vote for a third party, knock yourself out. Don't complain when Obama wins another term. We did this before remember. Dirty little secret, by the time we get to vote the republican candidate will already be picked. As well as come November by the time our polls close the election will already be decided. I will still vote anyway.

Did anyone else notice the "I am a mormon" media campaign that started into heavier rotation this last few months? I wonder if this is an effort to educate the public on that church's candidate?

He's smart to try and get that socialized now. Romney took some hits in the public opinion polls last time when people started focusing on his religion. Because let's face it, in a nation of freedom of religion there's nothing we as a country like better than to discriminate against religions that aren't necessarily ours.

I like Ron Paul. Good message, but it makes me wonder if it could even be done? Would be nice though.

If the republicans would make him their candidate I think he could win. Talk about hope and change! They are still stuck in the good 'ol boy fat white male kick though with boring "more of the same" candidates. Probably don't want to help elect someone that would really shake things up, and that will be their downfall.

I will vote third party.... spoiler?... no, I don't buy into that line of BS.
So long as people believe the idea that their vote is essentially owned by the two dominant political parties - a third party will never be viable. The only way we are going to change the system is by standing up and saying ENOUGH!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads