JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, my name is Eric. I live in Eugene OR, I am a CNC Machiniest/ Programmer. I mainly work with titanium and on a lathe, more than willing to help people with parts or mainly speacial bolts for your weapons. Im 21 love being out doors, My current collection includes Win ultimate shadow 300wsm, Savage 93 17HMR. My interest here is to learn more about pistols and what whould suit me best. Also any help with a direction to getting a Concealed Weapons Permit would be great. Thanks all and talk to you soon

Eric,
I see this is your first post so welcome. It is great to see someone with your skills join the community. I am in the process of getting a lathe for gun projects and may need some advice. as for the CHL most county Sheriff offices have a application and you need to take a class by a certified firearms instructor check out jim jacobe he has a informative web site and regular classes

Brutis

Welcome Eric. The shooting bug can be expensive, but rewarding. I suggest you read all that you can get your hands on about the sport. There are many great authors out there with not only tips for shooting, hunting, but also life lessons as well. My wife and I took our safety class through a guy named Dennis Rowlinson..ph was 541-954-5704. He was very competent, and held a great class plus cost a bit less than the Barrons Den or other NRA safety instructors. After that the Lane County sheriffs office will take your money and you will have a CHL in about 3-4 weeks. Here is a link from LCSO on CHL's and requirements: <broken link removed>

Wow thanks for the number that's just what i was lookin for. Brutis, feel free to message me with any questions you may have. I would love to help you out and share some advice with you. Oh one more thing, I have heard from people they are reluctant to give a license to someone as young as I am even with my perfect record.

Wow thanks for the number that's just what i was lookin for. Brutis, feel free to message me with any questions you may have. I would love to help you out and share some advice with you. Oh one more thing, I have heard from people they are reluctant to give a license to someone as young as I am even with my perfect record.

Welcome. Oregon is shall issue for residents. If you pass the background check and have your paperwork in order, they have to issue it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top