JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I tried googling a gun show calender for Oregon and almost punched through the screen on my laptop after getting frustrated while trying to find a concise calender.

I stopped going to gun shows about ten years ago. I hear I am not missing much, but I wouldn't mind making a couple hot laps at the next gun show.

So, when is the "big" Oregon gun show?

good for small pieces and ammo only, I'm starting to think that anybody who buys one there can't buy one anywere else, no one would pay their prices( 250 for mosins that are in the big 5 ad for 79 bucks.) most used guns priced higher than msrp. there is something wrong there.

good for small pieces and ammo only, I'm starting to think that anybody who buys one there can't buy one anywere else, no one would pay their prices( 250 for mosins that are in the big 5 ad for 79 bucks.) most used guns priced higher than msrp. there is something wrong there.

I agree, Decent knife prices as well for factory seconds. Its fun to look though.

Matt

I knew there was a reason I stopped going to those things.

Thanks for the calendar.

I will probably go because gunbroker just isn't as fun as seeing all the guns at once.

As an old geezer..I can remember when gun shows were worth going to.. Problem is..since the requirement of background checks and paperwork..all the decent guys who used to be there..don't go anymore.. I'd have to agree..that the only reason to go..is to find a large selection of accessories in one location.. Just don't expect any bargains..

Even if only window shopping the shows are fun. Best ones are Nov. and Dec. just before Christmas as more folks show up hoping to get the Christmas present business. I tend to go the the PDX Expo shows and if careful and willing to really look I have gotten some good deals, of course you must know what you want and fair pricing before you go. The online auction houses are good places to see what folks are willing to pay before you go. I also like the occasional show in Canby. It's smaller with more local smaller sellers and much cheaper admission. $6 and free parking. Of course I have only been going to the shows for about 5 years so can't compare them to the good ol' days.

old topic I know, ditto on the rickreal show - I go every december, but if you're in the valley, the albany show is the best for the buck. 5$ and free parking right off I-5. I get to go for free because my club (arpc.info) puts it on, but alas I'll be at a meeting for work this year. Here is a link to the flyer. Mark your calendar for March 8th and 9th.
<broken link removed>

Best gun show calendar for the West/Northwest is:

<broken link removed>

It list them all. Crossroads of the West, local groups, Collectors West, etc, etc.

Albany gun club show first weekend in March is the best next one to go to, though. Free parking and NO beanie babies, beef jerky or western art.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top