JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took my rifle to a local smith (I won't mention his store because I believe this to be an isolated experience) to have my barrel shortened to 16 1/4" overall length. First time I took it in, it came back 16 3/4" oal. I returned it for a redo. It came back close enough to 16 1/4" oal but the cut part of the barrel was unfinished, the cut part of the outer barrel wasn't sanded down. There was still that sharp edge of upturned metal from when you make a cut. What I'm trying to get across is this project took some time, gas, and patience.

I called Next Generation Arms and told them the story. "Send it in and we'll finish it. No charge." I couldn't believe my ears and made him say it again just to make sure.
It turns out that Next Generation Arms contacts me saying that they are going to refinish my rifle and would I like a color. A color? I've thought it would be cool but never gave it a real thought until now. I spent an easy four hours on the internet looking at AR's in differend colors and configurations trying to decide. I decided on OD green after talking to Gio on the phone and hearing his description of the colors. After a day or so I was E-mailed a photo of my rifle... Beautiful.
The man in the brown truck brought the rifle back to my home one week after I sent it to Toledo.
After the fine tooth comb inspection of my new green rifle I noticed the front take down pin was able to be pushed out with just my thumb. The trigger guard was replaced with Next Gens current version. (my rock river trigger guard was returned in the box) There were a few other nice little changes and upgrades that I noticed. The biggie was when I looked inside I noticed M-4 cut feed ramps! I knew they must have misplaced my upper receiver so I contacted them to let them know of thier mistake. No mistake. They upgraded me to current specs. I now have a brand new rifle that has been dunk tank cleaned, NGA upgraded, refinished, but is already broke in with thousands of rounds down the pipe. Oh, they did something to the trigger too. It seems to have a crisper brake. Maybe one of these times they'll put in the third selector option by accident... Hey I can dream can't I?

What I'm trying to get across here is that Next Generation Arms was very good to me and I'm nothing more than a guy who bought thier rifle a few years ago. They make you feel like your one of the "in" crowd when your rifle has thier stamp on it.

Get the paint room ready guys, I've got a few handguns that need to match my rifle now.

Thank you Nathan, Jorge, and staff.

They have since gone out of business. They made a bunch of rifles for our department before they moved to ID. I never could afford one, but wanted one bad. Found a used JC 382 at Lincoln City Sporting goods and oh man what a rifle. Wish these guys hadn't gone out of business, made great rifles and great Customer service.

They have since gone out of business. They made a bunch of rifles for our department before they moved to ID. I never could afford one, but wanted one bad. Found a used JC 382 at Lincoln City Sporting goods and oh man what a rifle. Wish these guys hadn't gone out of business, made great rifles and great Customer service.
Looking forward to seeing what you've created.

For now what I can say: it's a pistol caliber carbine of the 9mm species. Just got done test firing it over the weekend and will have a demo for dealers and shops ready this week.

Spread the word. NGA has officially come out with their own pistol caliber carbine! I have listed some of the specs below.

9mm
18.5" overall length
4.5" barrel
4 lb weight (stripped)
1:10 twist
7075 T-6 aluminum chassis
Compatible w/ Glock mags
Ambidextrous safety switch

Want more info? Contact James (Factory Rep) @ 208-215-9829. Enjoy the pic

67FE3E60-7BE7-4D1A-8612-B14FDEBE636C.jpeg

Awesome! Welcome back! NGA owner here, it's very high quality. Keep your expenses low, there's a lot of competition in that space, good luck!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top