Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Next Generation Arms MP 168 SPC (sold pending funds)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by austinportland, May 28, 2014.

1. austinportland

austinportland Portland Active Member

(SPF)
    Round count is close the 800. This is just the rifle nothing ells. If there is someone out there who is looking for one you know what it is. payed 2,700. I sent it back to get the SSA trigger added. 2,200 takes it home. IMG_1729.jpg

Last edited: May 29, 2014
    OFADAN likes this.
  2. danbo

danbo northwest Member

A few questions. What have you found that you like in the 6.8 caliber for ammo. Does it use standard 223 mags? Would you consider selling the complete package? Are you interested in any trades?

Thanks

3. austinportland

austinportland Portland Active Member

This a actually a 556. The name is odd ball but that's what it is. I would sell the package to the right person. I'm only looking for an fnx 45 tac or parts for a 300ball build

Thanks

4. Barachiah

Barachiah Eastern Oregon at last Active Member

I have in end it is, hands down, the best AR I've ever shot. When they were building them in Toledo, I went to the factory to have some work done on one of my 1911's. They were showing me the concept rifle before they started building these. Amazing rifle, to say the least. You just can't go wrong.