JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Next Generation Arms 'Minuteman' AR-15. NGA uses a proprietary ceramic treatment and premium components to create a revolutionary weapon system. This AR-15 uses no lubricant. You NEVER have to oil the weapon! Internal parts are self-lubricating and the external treatment distributes the heat over the entire outside surface. This is the state-of-the-art in AR-15s today and the guns are very hard to come by due to military and law enforcement demand.

Check out the details at www.nextgenerationarms.com

Retail cost is $1950, this unit is new in box, unfired, $1450. Don at 541-231-9255 or [email protected]

Pictures...

NGA Minuteman (1).JPG

NGA Minuteman (3).JPG

NGA Minuteman (5).JPG

NGA Minuteman (7).JPG

NGA Minuteman (8).JPG

Are you kidding? They actually come with a Bible? That is a first. That is an amazing accessory to include. Wow. Very interesting.

I sent you a PM

Every weapon should be cleaned and inspected periodically. That said, Nathan and crew have fired almost 5000 rounds through a Minuteman without cleaning and I asked him personally what it looked like afterwards. His response was "one swab through the barrel, wiped down the internal parts, and it was clean again."

Break in: For the first 10 rounds use hot loaded fmj, copper cleaner, and windex (window cleaner) after each round. Allow 5-minutes between shots. The manual reports that you will notice that copper stops adhering to the barrel lining about round #6 or7. Finally repeat (another 10 rounds) and clean after every other round. Still allow 5-minutes between rounds for this final break-in period.

Normal cleaning: All parts and barrel lining should be cleaned periodically with "Break-Free CLP" or similar, a soft brush (no metal, not even copper,) and a soft wipe cloth.

Now that I am actually reading it, the manual recommends a light film of oil on certain parts after normal cleaning. That contradicts the website and what Nathan told me when we were discussing his rifles.

I will send them an email to clarify. My suspicion is that the manual still has original wording from the company startup and they are no longer recommending that any oil be used.

Description: Extreme Environment Patrol Carbine.
Barrel: Match grade 16” heavy 4140 chromoly steel barrel. 1/9 twist. Hand Lapped, ceramic coated bore.
Muzzle: NGA Proprietary Flash Suppressing Compensator
Action: Direct Gas Impingement System
Butt Stock: Standard Carbine 6 Position Stock
Hand Guard: Large Oval Heat Shielded Hand Guards
Trigger Group: Standard Military Single Stage.
Upper: Standard Ceramic Coated Ipper Receiver.
Lower: Precision milled from 7075 hammer forged blank.
Sight Package: Standard A-frame front post. CAA Detachable Carry Handle with Standard AR Sight Package.
Pistol Grip: Standard AR15 Pistol Grip
Additional: NGA Proprietary Hydraulic Buffer, Winter Trigger Guard, NGA ceramic treatment

Nathan usually recommends not to use lube, since it just attracts carbon and defeats the purpose of the coating. I just clean with CLP (which lubes a tiny amount) I've got about 1500 rounds through mine without lube, and no failures or excessive wear.

I have the Next Gen JC382- as Sheepdog said, they rock.
This is absolutely the finest shooting AR I've ever had in my mits.
They are rock solid and built to outlast anything else in their class.
They can indeed be cleaned with Windex and fired without lubrication.
This is a great rifle at a great price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top