JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Owebamma is trying to shove gun control down or necks here in America and then he turns right around and supplies our sworn and future enemies with automatic weapons, light mortars and RPG's. That is just the biggest slap to our faces here at home.
I am so ashamed of the people of America that voted in this corrupt Chicago slug and muslim traitor!!! Heads will roll for sure!!! Americans. Where will it stop????

Owebamma is trying to shove gun control down or necks here in America and then he turns right around and supplies our sworn and future enemies with automatic weapons, light mortars and RPG's. That is just the biggest slap to our faces here at home.
I am so ashamed of the people of America that voted in this corrupt Chicago slug and muslim traitor!!! Heads will roll for sure!!! Americans. Where will it stop????

into and against the current Oregon anti-gun bills, sb 700, etc.,

Second idea. Please go after our Federal Senators and Congress persons to vote against the ant-gun lobby in their attempt to Expand Background Checks.

My personal feeling is that Expanded Gun Background Checks do not have a place in this current government because of 1) Enhanced Domestic Spying on Citizens, 2) NSA's phone surveillance invading privacy rights, 3) Illegal seizure of Journalist's reports of records, and 4) this government targeting "political enemies".

Hope this helps.

I we cant get the congress and senate to impeach and indict obama. The only way left to regain America we had back wont be pretty.
Obamas power has to be neutered soon.

I we cant get the congress and senate to impeach and indict obama. The only way left to regain America we had back wont be pretty.
Obamas power has to be neutered soon.

Impeach and indict for what? Is Obama's power any more than what his predecessor had?

Impeach and indict for what? Is Obama's power any more than what his predecessor had?

I was just beginning to have hope for you..with the bloomberg comment....... then you pop up with this. How many people are you?

The big game and con of the gov against the people to further their agenda.

FOX NEWS ADMIT FBI HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN 17 FALSE FLAG TERROR NON-EVENTS

<broken link removed>

So .... can you answer the questions?

Then you fall right back into the Alinski stereotype..............
Yoyo...... I give up trying to figure you out.......... your question has been answered a million times in ten times that number of news sites and forums. I dont play Alinsky games .... pay attention.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

First off who is Alinsky? Based on context I am assuming you mean it as an insult but it's not working because I don't know anything about this Alinsky.

Secondly, if you can't articulate YOUR thoughts on impeachment/indictment then I will assume you are just parroting whatever you read and passing it along like it's gospel but you really have no clue what it is you are throwing out there. Which, by the way, you've been very good at lately. You provide a link but make little or no comments of your own.

First off who is Alinsky? Based on context I am assuming you mean it as an insult but it's not working because I don't know anything about this Alinsky.

Secondly, if you can't articulate YOUR thoughts on impeachment/indictment then I will assume you are just parroting whatever you read and passing it along like it's gospel but you really have no clue what it is you are throwing out there. Which, by the way, you've been very good at lately. You provide a link but make little or no comments of your own.

Its the bible you use to make your comments. This question showing ignorance is in his book.
For those that truly dont know, get "Rules for Radicals" by Alinsky and read it and learn to recognize the actors.
No I dont need to insult you,
You do a fine job of that to yourself.
I have been on forums out here for 25+ years on the net and Alinsky clones are prolific. The worker bees for the left.

Its the bible you use to make your comments. This question showing ignorance is in his book.
For those that truly dont know, get "Rules for Radicals" by Alinsky and read it and learn to recognize the actors.
I have been on forums out here for 25+ years on the net and Alinsky clones are prolific. The worker bees for the left.

Well hotshot, I've been active in gun politics a LOT longer than you have and I for one, find your tactics (that of ad-homineming anyone who disagrees with you and refusing to supply demonstrated motive, examples, etc.) to be entirely in keeping not of the guns rights community, but of the wacko far right-wing that's taken over the cause of conservatism over the last 30 years.

That Obama is anti-gun is not, and has never been up for serious question.

You, however, posed the idea that the sitting president is guilty of "high crimes or Misdemeanors" according to the constitution. Which crimes, specifically? Clinton was impeached under perjury statutes. What specific "high crimes or misdemeanors" do you propose to indict Obama under?

Please be specific complete with a rational cause of action.

Again, your references really don't mean anything to me. I have no idea what you're talking about. Apparently you don't either because in this thread (and many others started by you) you just throw stuff out there. You don't comment in your own OP about the subject and when questioned you don't even try to answer the question/s. I can't even say for certain we are cross-ways with one another because you haven't tried or even attempted to aticulate why you feel the way you do. Apparently insulting me with Alisnky comments seems to be the only thing you can or want to do.

To get back on topic: has government done some dumb things and exhibited some serious over-reach? YOU BET. But this is no different than any other administration going back to the 1930's at least. So what makes the Obama administration any different from his predecessor and why should there be impeachment/indictment proceedings? Please tell me you have something to add of substance other than "that's what WND said".

It'll go down the same path as Watergate and C.R.E.E.P. (Committee to RE-Elect the President). The IRS targeting of Tea Party non profit appliers will most likely lead through and past Shulman to members of Obama's re-election team. Someone will find their conscience, get immunity and there won't be enough buckets to catch all the blood of the heads that will roll. At least that's what my professional historian hunch tells me. It might take 27 months but the truth will out. It will come out that his people violated federal election statutes in too numerous instances to be ignored. If his Chief of Staff knew, then he knew.

Brutus Out

Well hotshot, I've been active in gun politics a LOT longer than you have and I for one, find your tactics (that of ad-homineming anyone who disagrees with you and refusing to supply demonstrated motive, examples, etc.) to be entirely in keeping not of the guns rights community, but of the wacko far right-wing that's taken over the cause of conservatism over the last 30 years.

That Obama is anti-gun is not, and has never been up for serious question.

You, however, posed the idea that the sitting president is guilty of "high crimes or Misdemeanors" according to the constitution. Which crimes, specifically? Clinton was impeached under perjury statutes. What specific "high crimes or misdemeanors" do you propose to indict Obama under?

Please be specific complete with a rational cause of action.[/QUOTE.

Someone left the backdoor open......we dont have a sitting president, we have a whitehouse occupier.
If you cant follow the news, it isnt my job to educate you. Get off the MSM and research for yourself
. I stopped the feeding Alinskyites long ago.

This is an absolute shame, these people are trying to move on, but, barry comes back to remind them all of a the tragedy many of them are trying to move past. What a piece of work he is. He's going to milk this thing to death. And, in the process condition these poor parents and others in town to agree with his intentions of disarming American gun owners. It will continue into the future with more ''Anniversary's" of the Sandhook shooting. It is brain washing at its finest, bring the past up, play the game of being concerned, then using it to continue to keep it in the press/television. Soon, more and more people will question, and start to bend to the left, more useless laws will be made, but, not enforced. Leave those people alone, quit drawing all this attention to them, let them grieve in their own way and time.

So .... can you answer the questions?

Easily.
For a supposed educator you are grossly uninformed.
Start here.
About 4,040,000 results cause for impeachment

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#h...778,d.cGE&fp=fd4e4331e43528de&biw=837&bih=404

This should keep you busy for a month or two.
Take your choice where to begin.
He is the biggest threat to the Constitution and especially the 2nd Amendment that has ever existed.
He has built a larger deficit than all presidents combined prior to him, his sole purpose is to destroy the republic in an attempt to install social communistic marxism. His attempts to relinquish America to UN controls and his total disregard for the US Constitution is enough reason, but add that to gun running, arming, aiding and abetting the alQuaida via the muslim brotherhood is reason to put him into a SuperMax for life. For you to defend him, I need say no more.
Others can decide what you are on their own.
Obama shills tend to expose themselves. I need to get back to the real battle and not waste this time responding to your one luners, but you did ask A question that was actually answerable. You now have your answer. Educate yourself and thank you for the opportunity to let others know more about his high crimes and misdemeanors.

case to impeach - Google Search

Last Edited:
This is an absolute shame, these people are trying to move on, but, barry comes back to remind them all of a the tragedy many of them are trying to move past. What a piece of work he is. He's going to milk this thing to death. And, in the process condition these poor parents and others in town to agree with his intentions of disarming American gun owners. It will continue into the future with more ''Anniversary's" of the Sandhook shooting. It is brain washing at its finest, bring the past up, play the game of being concerned, then using it to continue to keep it in the press/television. Soon, more and more people will question, and start to bend to the left, more useless laws will be made, but, not enforced. Leave those people alone, quit drawing all this attention to them, let them grieve in their own way and time.

If by "move on" do you mean conveniently forgetting the dead kids?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top