JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That time has come and gone

If bubblegum goes down in the aftermath of a last minute Trump victory......there wont be a whole lot of time to properly arm up and get some range time in, that is if you can find/afford anything in stock

Wood is the same goober telling Georgians to sit out the run-off elections as some form of misguided "protest".

Not a fan of Wood or Newsweek, but they focused on "2A supplies" to the point of putting it into their clickbait headline, while ignoring the other items in his "list". More hand-wringing from the MSM, fear-mongering about those violent Trump supporters and their guns. Feeding the narrative whenever it starts to weaken due to neglect, and a complete lack of interest or substance.

I think most REAL conservatives have moved on to focus on GA and the coming fights in DC.

I've been watching WWII documentaries.

I can't help but notice some slight similarities between our current situation and that of Spain leading up to WWII - Franco vs. the Commies and anarchists. Neither of them were somebody I would side with.

Franco overthrew a legitimate election (in part due to land "reforms" i.e., gov taking land from owners), Stalin got behind the commies, Hitler behind Franco, the anarchists eventually broke off from the commies and there were three sides then and Franco won out - the result was Franco turning into a murdering dictator and Spain being ruled as a tyranny.

@The Heretic funny you mention it, because I've thought that from time to time as well. The Spanish Civil War is a time period I've studied extensively from childhood to the present, for various reasons. The political polarization and ensuing conflagration is a cautionary tale indeed.

Should it be of interest, there is a documentary by Granada that covers the conflict, in six episodes, that may be seen here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top