JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This'll give everyone a chuckle. In a statement on 02/03, newsom airquotes "so called right" regarding the 2A and decries AR platform as... well... read it in his own words:

"...led an effort around marketing to Children and just the the outrage as *** parent of seeing blue pacifiers and pink pacifiers used in ads to promote J. R. Fifteens so that young Children babies can learn the muscle memory that is required when they're old enough or perhaps unfortunate enough to be in the possession of *** weapon of mass destruction. Uh, an ***. R. 15 type platform."

I guess "assault weapon" wasn't having the impact it once had. 🤣

All kinds of idiotic statements in there illustrating he's really taken a nose dive over the reality cliff. The full transcript is availalbe via a link on the news article. Get your Sunday comic relief on.:s0155:

Last Edited:
It seems that Newsome is trying to classify AR's as "Other Destructive Device," but that would require a complete overhaul of the NFA, and it isn't happening.

Using profanity is not a good look for a politician, and I hope this was recorded for use in future campaigns. By his opponents.

Yea, He REALLY went over the edge with his recent ravings, especially the part where he is so disgusted with the Bruen decision's command that California change it's Carry laws to "allow" carry permits, that little change from "MAY" to "SHALL" really pissed him off, cant be having that damn pesky constitution getting in the way! I also loved his complete and total disdain for our bill of rights, implicitly stating that laws must square with the B.o.R. of 1791 or they are unlawful, again, he understands, but is so incensed by the new reality that he no longer has any authority over that!

This is what it looks like when a Power Mad Tyrant realizes he has lost control and is in panic mode!
And, this dude has serious asperations for the presidency in 2024, God Help Us if that happens!

Well....
My cat sure has a weapon of azz destruction from time to time.
He will even try and blame his farts on our dog....:D

Wait the OP said Mass destruction....

Oh well the fart and Newsom are about the same
Andy

So a Colbray Mac 11 copy that was illegal already in CA and a Rugar semi auto pistol of some sort perfectly legal in CA. And this dumbape is screaming about a rifle type that had nothing to do with any of it.

Sounds about right.

Just think. When Kalifornia becomes a "gun free state" all the mass shooters will migrate to Kalifornia cause there will be no resistance. Newsome and his aunt Pelosi are both morons. CA voters are to blame. Tried to recall him, but failed. Then he got re-elected again after the failed re-call. CA is doomed and the big problem with that? Oregon wants to become the next Kalifornia.

Webster:
weapons of mass destruction
Plural form of weapon of mass destruction

1. A weapon that can cause widespread destruction or kill large numbers of people. Which to me is a liberal democrat power drunken Governor.

Governor Ken Doll vomited...

"Wake up, America – this assault on our safety will only accelerate. This is serious – and it's coming to California," Governor Gavin Newsom said in a statement Thursday. "We are probably only weeks away from another activist judge, Judge Roger Benitez, striking down California's bans on assault weapons and large capacity magazines. California will continue to fight against these extremist judges to protect our residents' right to be free from gun violence."

Allow me to use Gavin's own 2008 words to reply to this... :D

"As California goes, so goes the rest of the nation," crowed the 40-year-old Democratic mayor. "It's inevitable. This door's wide open now. It's going to happen — whether you like it or not."
Suck it Gavin! And thank SCOTUS and Bruen. :)

Was he drunk?
1675651734294.png

Prick let's perp sentenced to over 5 years out of prison after 5 months. Then he kills a cop. CA DA says he has blood on his hands.

Prick is completely out of control. Not just giving trans people $1200 a month, or reparations payments based on DNA, but now it's illegal to charge looters if they "needed" what they stole

Last Edited:
Prick let's perp sentenced to over 5 years out of prison after 5 months. Then he kills a cop. CA DA says he has blood on his hands.

Prick is completely out of control. Not just giving trans people $1200 a month, or reparations payments based on DNA, but now it's illegal to chargers looters if they "needed" what they stole

And don't forget the YUGE scam he pulled on the families and survivors of the Deadly Camp Fires, dude's rotting corps should be hanging in front of the capital for that one!

Over the years several of my personally least liked politicians have managed to hit the self destruct button in one way or another. From Anthony "the wiener" Weiner to Cocky Cuomo, my quiet prayers have been answered enough to keep me praying for more solo sword falling. I hope to soon add Gavin to my list of former politicians that I used to hate listening to.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top