JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Please Note: In appreciation of casting your vote, Newsmax will keep you automatically updated on poll results and other breaking news with FREE daily email alerts."

Every poll I have seen is being won by the pro 2A side, even when on a very liberal news source. I really am curious where this majority that thinks we need more laws exists, because I just dont see it.

NewsMax. A source as credible as Alex Jones and the National Enquirer. Seriously, why do you think an on-line poll has any meaning?

And what news source do you consider reliable??? The ABC NBC CBS news sources that OBVIOUSLY have an agenda? Newsmax is EVERY BIT as RELIABLE as any one of those news companies.... the mainstream media LIE (and pass on Obama's LIES as the truth) to get their agenda across, why not do the same thing on the other side?

I'd be happy to vote in any poll out there thats main stream media or further left. Whatever it takes to get them to stop saying 91% want background checks or other nonesense! Please keep posting polls you find people. I'll give it a go it can"t hurt.
NewsMax. A source as credible as Alex Jones and the National Enquirer. Seriously, why do you think an on-line poll has any meaning?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top