JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
UK Version: Witnesses told how terrorists with faces hidden by Islamic scarves stormed the building, tossing grenades and spraying shoppers with AK-47s.

Probable USA Version: Witnesses told how terrorists with their faces covered stormed the building, tossing grenades and spraying shoppers with AK-47s.

"Ex Royal Marine with a handgun saved 100 lives as terrorists ran amok"

That's great, but did he use the handgun to save lives or did he just have it tucked into his pants??

I wonder about this? I saw this same picture when the shooting first started, but the story with the picture said it was a family, with the father helping them and his face was shown.

UK Version: Witnesses told how terrorists with faces hidden by Islamic scarves stormed the building, tossing grenades and spraying shoppers with AK-47s.

Probable USA Version: Witnesses told how terrorists with their faces covered stormed the building, tossing grenades and spraying shoppers with AR-15s.

Fixed it for you... :)

The thing that bugs me about this situation is how easy it would be to repeat all over the USA more or less at the same time with folks who shared both the al-Qaeda mental illness and the mental state of the folks who flew the planes into buildings 13 years ago or pulled off the Mumbai attacks.

I spoke with an OSP trooper who responded to the Clackamas shooting. Despite having a bunch of OSP's and other local LEO's the clearing of the mall was a very hard thing to do and that was because of one already dead shooter.

There are loads of soft targets around us. Why terrorist attacks haven't been focused on those types of places surprises me. What doesn't surprise me is that it seems a politician who might suggest that keeping some places like theaters, schools, malls gun free is given a pat on the back. I just can't fathom that notion.

Oh well. Guess I am going to have to have faith in the mall cop who wears his Smokey the bear cover like he's walking along a trail with a bunch of 8 year old Boy Scouts.

I wonder about this? I saw this same picture when the shooting first started, but the story with the picture said it was a family, with the father helping them and his face was shown.

Interesting, sounds like our media giving their side of the facts. Showed his face but probably blurred out the gun.

These attacks were predicted to happen many times in the 1980's Chuck Norris made a movie to this effect, can't remember the title,,Something Something USA. Detailed fictional accounts of terrorist attacks have been in pulp media as well.
Plus an attack on Mall Of America was stopped in the early 2000's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads