JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm going to be watching to see if this law has any effect of gun crime/murder rates Down there... I'm not holding my breath.
My sister, who is pretty liberal (although she does enjoy the shooting sports), lives in Southern California, and even she thinks this new law is stupid.

It may be too far gone to ever get back. Unless the emergent minority majority can see just how disastrous the blue menace has been for their communities and for the state as a whole.

Yeah that, does anyone have any proof that all these unconstitutional laws have done any good at all? This should be the question the law abiding citizens should ask. The Clinton AWB ring a bell???

Yeah that, does anyone have any proof that all these unconstitutional laws have done any good at all? This should be the question the law abiding citizens should ask. The Clinton AWB ring a bell???

They are doing what they're intended to do.................... harass gun owners.

Ray

I'm starting to wonder, given how loony most of the population that State has become and how anti-American they are, if they even should be armed.:mad:
I'd be willing to trade Kalifornia to Mexico for a 20 mile swath of land south of the current Mexican border plus 5 lbs of guacamole and 2 steak burritos.;)

Trust me, I was stationed in Kali in the mid 1980s, there is no effing way I get assimilated. I am going to actively politick against these stupid laws every chance I get and push for the State of Jefferson.

Brutus Out
Could you please just encourage them to secede?

Plenty of good hard working home owner types are packing, just not legally.

That sounds bad - until you consider the alternative: that such people would be obeying those laws.

I like hearing about people who refuse to submit to tyranny. It gives me hope.

What more can they possibly do to harass firearm enthusiasts?

My god, its just getting ridiculous.
*edit, its always been ridiculous. Its just an expression. Haha :p

• How about having to keep a ledger to account for each and every round?
  • How about a user and environmental fee for every shot you fire?
  • How about a yearly "safety" inspection and "safety" tax on every firearm and round?
  • How about a special "safety child protection" license (in addition to taxes, fees, and background checks" to load ammo?

These loons have a hundred more on their road map, and it's also coming to a pair of states north of them like a speeding train.

• How about having to keep a ledger to account for each and every round?
  • How about a user and environmental fee for every shot you fire?
  • How about a yearly "safety" inspection and "safety" tax on every firearm and round?
  • How about a special "safety child protection" license (in addition to taxes, fees, and background checks" to load ammo?
These loons have a hundred more on their road map, and it's also coming to a pair of states north of them like a speeding train.
Quit giving them ideas! :mad:;)

I think they're all soon to be fired. And will happily of necessity pick cabbage.. or whatever "Americans won't do".
cards a fallin

Lived in SoCal for the first 30 years of my life. Wasn't so bad for the first 20 (including the first Reagan years), but things started going south for the next 10. When I got married, we moved to Oregon which was better in all aspects except for wintertime weather.

Now Oregon is going the way of Kalifornia and it is very sad to see. Can't move further north, Washington is just as bad. May have to move back to the old family homestead in Montana and retire there...

Yep- it's going to get worse before it gets better. I am one of those blue collar homeowners who keeps my firearms close by wherever I go- if pulled over and questioned why I have my pistol and an AR in my trunk, my response is "I just went to the range yesterday...I knew I forgot to do something." The mag can w/ "those mags" stays locked. And when Sacramento forces the CHP to check certain cars for more than just out-of-state fruit, I will find other ways to bring in my ammo. I will NOT register to buy ammo, I will NOT take a BGC just to buy ammo, I will NOT register my semi-auto sport rifles as assault rifles. I'll bring my rifles up to Oregon before I surrender them. And if they try to take them, I will be in the news- "man with no prior criminal record kills police trying to confiscate his AR-15's".

Geno

Yep- it's going to get worse before it gets better. I am one of those blue collar homeowners who keeps my firearms close by wherever I go- if pulled over and questioned why I have my pistol and an AR in my trunk, my response is "I just went to the range yesterday...I knew I forgot to do something." The mag can w/ "those mags" stays locked. And when Sacramento forces the CHP to check certain cars for more than just out-of-state fruit, I will find other ways to bring in my ammo. I will NOT register to buy ammo, I will NOT take a BGC just to buy ammo, I will NOT register my semi-auto sport rifles as assault rifles. I'll bring my rifles up to Oregon before I surrender them. And if they try to take them, I will be in the news- "man with no prior criminal record kills police trying to confiscate his AR-15's".

Geno
What is so sad is that I purchased several of my guns in SoCal:
1. 1957 Colt 1911 National Match
2. Browning BDA 380 with 3 high-capacity magazine
3. Beretta 92FS with 3 high-capacity magazines

I wonder if any of them are legal to buy in Kali anymore...

Geno

A lot of us will make the news if we do not cull these corrupt politicians before it ever gets that bad!!!!

Quit giving them ideas! :mad:;)

No need, it's already on the roadmap. Kind of like Gay marriage was hadnled in Washington. Little by little until you wipe out the existing and push through what you really wanted in the first place.

Want to See america in 20 years, look at Great Britain and its history of firearms in the 20th Century.
They had widespread firearms ownership and few laws. Now one of the more restrictive and unarmed countries. Got so bad the criminals and terorists had a field day for a while. Even the silly police were running around unarmed.

Here's one: A Brief History of British Gun Control, (or, How to Disarm the Law Abiding Populace by Stealth), by P.A. Luty
There is another more extensive one I need to go find again. Will post when I find it.... :(

Visited 3 GS in Redding area today. It is the nightmare as you all can imagine...Even worse than the AR crap is all the pistols being banned. 1911 Commanders are going the way of the Dodo!. Soon there will be drop tests to see if a pistol is "safe" enough. Oh yeah, that costs $6,000.00! Ruger has quit selling pistols in Kali according to a guy at a nice GS who walked me all the way through the Kali history from 1989....on. I could make 3x cost money on an AR pistola but I don't have one and even if I did I don't have Kali DL yet....all private xfers need PHOTO ID. Jeez, Years ago WA temp licenses had photos on them before the plastic "official" ones showed up. Glad I left some extra baggage in a free state. I am going featureless on a .223. Looked at a really nice Garand for $1700 but over my pay grade right now.
Of course WA UE is taking their own sweet time to pay me as well.:mad: Good news I am in the best county for CCW as far as time and costs go. Will sign up for class in a couple of weeks or so. December is already booked it appears.
Snow coming....:eek:

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top