JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What more can they possibly do to harass firearm enthusiasts?

My god, its just getting ridiculous.
*edit, its always been ridiculous. Its just an expression. Haha :p

Sounds like something the Nevada/Arizona tourist industries dreamed up ;)...
...will California start checking for more than fresh produce at the border??:mad:...

...I know, maybe they could "build a wall" because a State needs to control it's borders?.....:s0054:

Last Edited:
That state may as well have slid off in the last E Q because I'll never set foot in it again!!! It's too bad that the gun owning libs down there are jumping ship for our states to vote in Dems to make another North Kalifornication.:mad::mad::mad:

i dont even consider California part of the united states anymore. and avoid going there, i refuse to spend money there.

Last Edited:
You ain't seen nothin' yet. We boggied out of Kommiefornika back in 1987.

I lived down there for one year to the day on a work assignment. This was in the late 90s before it got really nuts gun-law wise, but it still ridiculous trying to live there. I'll put it this way, I've never done time, but the feeling I had whilst leaving has got to be what it is like when a sentence is up. That and I quoted Homer Simpson to my wife with the statement "So long, stinktown!" as we got on the interstate to head home. ;)

Build a wall and get Oregon, Nevada and Arizona to pay for it.

I'd donate generously. :)

California was a neat place to hang your hat, many moons ago.

Indeed it was. There are some places there, particularly in the North, that are some of the finest country in the world. Alas, their politics have doomed them.

Last Edited:
And Hollywood diabolically keeps pumping out swill to pacify everyone and brainwash the masses into thinking they (especially Californians) have some semblance of freedom.
Thanks, California!

As I have posted before in California even gun owners vote anti gun. California is the land of earthquakes and idiots. I never see any earthquakes.

I did check the Calguns forum, they buying all the ammo they can find. 5000-15000-25000 rounds, etc. A guy showed a receipt about the 25k. I guess the ammo prices are not going down until mid-January because of the CA situation.

Living there the majority of my life, there were always guns, just no gun culture. I recently went down for a wedding. Plenty of good hard working home owner types are packing, just not legally. It's the worst of both worlds. LA County won't issue permits.

By the way, it seems a lot of middle aged people are staying waiting to cash out their homes for retirement. Believe it or not, not all are heading here. Too cold & wet.

It's almost a shame criminals can't vote. They wouldn't vote against their own interests.

I leave for NorCal in 2 days. Today I go to a buddy's and we replace an A2 Flash hider with a muzzle brake/compensator. Literally the stupidest law they have of many stupid laws. Most of my small collection (I am not a super-owner) goes in to long term storage in a free state. Not keen on registering my freedom tools but I will play their game for the few years I have to put up with them. So going featureless with the home build. Bought a couple of bullet buttons but can't bring myself to install them right now.

I plan on registering to vote against all this crap and first week I am there get the process going for CCW. Being in NorCal at least I have good chance of getting the CCW. 7-8 years in the Gulag, then ID here I come.

Brutus Out

Trust me, I was stationed in Kali in the mid 1980s, there is no effing way I get assimilated. I am going to actively politick against these stupid laws every chance I get and push for the State of Jefferson.

Brutus Out

Stay strong, brother. Though if this was a horror movie, the next time we'd see you, you'd be voting Democrat and sporting a Feinstein tattoo.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top