Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Newpy Hap Year!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wifey, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Wifey

Wifey N.E. PDX Active Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Wishing all here a 'better' year to come. May you all be safe, happy and comfortable in your lives.

Wifey

2. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

Back at ya :rockon:
    and everyone else on NW firearms

3. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Wishing for a more stable year in 2013!

4. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Happy new year! Here's to replacing legislators who vote against constitutional rights!

5. JimmyS1985

JimmyS1985 St.Louis Active Member

I don't think Ill feel safe at all this year if I'm no longer allowed to arm myself with an AK-47 with a 100 round magazine anymore, in case of when that zombie apocalypse happens, and it surely will. Atleast 12/21/2012 was a bust, I only have a few hundred rounds of 9mm, mostly FMJ's and I'm afraid that isn't quite enough to stave off the zombie horde's in the new year with just a handgun, now that the legislator's are taking away the opportunity for me to buy my favorite firearm's anymore. Although my brother has 2 shotgun's, those are tried and true zombie killers.

As one gun enthusiast said, if I were transplanted on a remote alien world and could only bring ONE firearm with me, it would have to be an AK-47.

6. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

:thumbup: