Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Newpy Hap Year!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wifey, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Wifey

Wifey N.E. PDX Active Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Wishing all here a 'better' year to come. May you all be safe, happy and comfortable in your lives.

Wifey

2. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

Back at ya :rockon:
    and everyone else on NW firearms

3. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Wishing for a more stable year in 2013!

4. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Happy new year! Here's to replacing legislators who vote against constitutional rights!

5. JimmyS1985

JimmyS1985 St.Louis Active Member

I don't think Ill feel safe at all this year if I'm no longer allowed to arm myself with an AK-47 with a 100 round magazine anymore, in case of when that zombie apocalypse happens, and it surely will. Atleast 12/21/2012 was a bust, I only have a few hundred rounds of 9mm, mostly FMJ's and I'm afraid that isn't quite enough to stave off the zombie horde's in the new year with just a handgun, now that the legislator's are taking away the opportunity for me to buy my favorite firearm's anymore. Although my brother has 2 shotgun's, those are tried and true zombie killers.

As one gun enthusiast said, if I were transplanted on a remote alien world and could only bring ONE firearm with me, it would have to be an AK-47.

6. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

:thumbup: