JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife and I have been looking for a first handgun for her and stopped by a couple of days ago while on vacation. The store is small, but very well stocked. There were several pistols and revolvers in the display case, also rifles, including some black guns along the wall. The owner spent quite a bit of time with us even though it was obvious that we were at the starting point of deciding what to get. Prices were fair, no steep discounts, but also no gouging either. I would do business here, and just might when she makes a decision.

I stop in there from time to time. The owner is very nice and will take his time with showing guns to you. He answers all the questions to the best of his ability and is also friendly. Price's are fair for the most part, I did notice some ammo he carries is a little on the high side. I would recommend stopping in and checking out the selection.

I put money down on a rifle there, was told it "should be" about 390.00...When said rifle came in he told me I would have to pony up 550 to get it because price has gone up, I didn't have the price on the receipt just the money I put down so he told me tough $hit and if I was in his "top ten" he may have honored his word.

There is too many places to shop to deal with that kind of BS for me

YMMV.

My friend and I have purchased several guns from Newport guns. Each time the owner, Gary, was helpful. Prices are fair, no gouging. There is some mark up, but its no more than everywhere else. I haven't purchased ammo, but my buddy has.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top