JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am not exactly new, I have been a member for years (since 2013) and have had quite a few PM's with guys and come in occasionally when I read an article that catches my interest in the newsletter. However, I just realized today that I never posted an intro.

My screen name ReconGeek comes from some of the other forums I belong to as well as my youtube channel. For the first part, I was a U.S. Army Cavalry Scout (19D) and performed war time reconnaissance missions while deployed, unlike the other troops/companies in our BTLN who saluted and sounded off with their company/troop mascot/slogan when passing officers and so forth, we were the only ones allowed to sound off with "Recon". The second part (Geek) is 2 fold, one I really loved my time in the Army and being a Scout, so got a bit of geekiness there, but the true reason is that when I got out of the Army and went to college, it was for computer programming, and became a Software Engineer (i.e. super geek, lol).

I'm a west coast transplant, grew up on the east coast, and have had a few different jobs ranging from Military, Law Enforcement, to now a Software Engineering manager. I am a father of 2, gun lover/supporter, and damn good shot if I say so myself, lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top