JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Form 1 bushmaster SBR lower receiver 7 1/2" SS 1:7 twist 300 BO heavy barrel . SIG 762Ti Titanium Silencer. I must be the only guy on the planet that likes minimalist stocks because they sell for $13 shipped on ebay these days. SIG Romeo red dot

U18zKT.jpg

The Christening is Monday. I really need one of those laser boresight thingies in 300 BO.

Putting together a Glock mag 9mm AR pistol next week with shockwave blade, LAW folder and 3 lug barrel for the AAC TiRant. I'd do it as an SBR too but I want to use it as my truck gun and can't have a loaded rifle in the truck.

I've got 3 minimalist that I'm certain are genuine MFT stocks and one that I'm pretty sure is a Chinese knock off. It seems to be better made than the MFT stocks :).

The Black Gun isn't for everyone, but I think they are the most agile weapons platforms in human history; since the Ulfberht Sword of course...:p

The Black Guns remind me if the Star Trek aliens who are designed to read minds and totally-please the visitors; particularly the attractive female aliens....:D

The Black Gun is hated by the Left.

Lots of reasons to have Black Guns.

Looks nice!

Nice rig! I gave up on 300 BO a while ago as I didn't have a can and thought it was too spendy for something my 7.62x39 could do equally well. Now that a can is on the way, I am rethinking the 300 BO. I hear they can be a bastard to tune though. I wish you luck and keep us posted how monday goes!

Probably the easiest gun in the world to tune. As long as you keep the velocity in the 900-1000 FPS range with 200+ grain ammo it runs like a top.

As far as the comparison to 7.62X39 the X39 round falls on its face in AR's because of mag and bullet diameter issues and the reloading options are nil.. What it does in AK's/SKS's doesnt really matter if you want to actually hit something. JMHO

Form 1 bushmaster SBR lower receiver 7 1/2" SS 1:7 twist 300 BO heavy barrel . SIG 762Ti Titanium Silencer. I must be the only guy on the planet that likes minimalist stocks because they sell for $13 shipped on ebay these days. SIG Romeo red dot

View attachment 409810

I really like that stock, but if I put it on my AR pistol I think I'd raise some eyebrows.:s0151:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top