JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heres something I threw together yesterday. Its not really completely dedicated to .22 as its down deep really a 5.56 but it'll probably never see 5.56. Spikes lower with a 1:7 16 inch barrel, keymod full length hand guard , .223 Nikon scope, CMMG .22 kit. . I'll have to pony up for a good trigger for this one. Its really quiet too.

rXPmu9.jpg

Heres something I threw together yesterday. Its not really completely dedicated to .22 as its down deep really a 5.56 but it'll probably never see 5.56. Spikes lower with a 1:7 16 inch barrel, keymod full length hand guard , .223 Nikon scope, CMMG .22 kit. . I'll have to pony up for a good trigger for this one. Its really quiet too.

View attachment 406148

It's hard to find an enclosed 22LR mag like that without the slot for a tumb-stud to assist the follower down when reloading it. Would you post a photo of the mag out of the weapon?

This whole thing was built on the cheap. Its funny the 22 kit was $125 on sale from Brownells with one mag. For the same kit with 3 mags they wanted $250.

Got in an argument once with a guy online who was pissed at me for disclosing Brownells dealer price on something or other. Brownells gives dealer pricing to anyone with a pulse and a C&R license. Sometimes you can get stuff dirt cheap. Sometimes not.

CDNN has the gray magazines on sale for $8.99. :)
If you would rather have black.:rolleyes:
Buy some black Ritz fabric dye. Take out a couple of screws and and put the sides of the magazines in a pot of hot water with the dye. :eek: Works great. :D

S&W AR-22 Magazines will work in a pinch, but they are loose in the Mil.Spec.mag well.:(
The "Ceiner" ?? Magazines are too wide for the S&W AR-22 ;)

Last Edited:
Thats cheap. Just ordered 5 at that price. Thanks.

I was thinking about ordering another dozen PMags for WHEN they become illegal in Washington. Opened up my mag drawer and realized...yeah, I don't need to do that :).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR