1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie's first post. Glad to be here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by str8shot, Apr 29, 2012.

1. str8shot

str8shot Battle Ground, Wa Member

Hello, everyone. I just found the site last night when I was looking for information on a rifle I saw in a magazine. This looks like a great place with a lot of good information. I'm a new firearms owner with only a Sig P2022 in a .40 caliber, and a Savage Mark ii. I picked up the Sig brand new as I wanted to start off with a good quality piece and this lower-level Sig was cheaper brand new than many less quality guns I saw for sale used. I haven't been disappointed at all, and my buddy who has a 226 hasn't noticed much difference in the two with the limited shooting he's done with mine. The Savage was a completely different acquisition...I had an old boat motor that I couldn't sell for squat, and ended up trading it for this .22 rifle that came fitted with a decent Bushnell scope. So far, other than no hi-cap magazines available for it, I haven't been disappointed with it yet. I'm looking forward to learning more from all your experience/stories.

2. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member