JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About 10 years ago , I had asked the sheriff of milton freewater about buying a 30 rd mag for a sks cause i didnt know if that was legal with all the postban stuff ... he said "i dunno ,our rifles have 20 rounders" So that told me nothing .
I had also tried to call and find out about a folding stock for a shotgun , cause i knew 10 years ago they had to be made in the fixed extended position for rifles ... I called the company Cabelas i think , and they had no idea if theres were legal or not . So i call the Mult CO sheriffs office , they had no idea , so they gave me the # for the technology branch at the ATF headquarters in DC ... and they still didnt know either .

So ya , do your homework :)

About 10 years ago , I had asked the sheriff of milton freewater about buying a 30 rd mag for a sks cause i didnt know if that was legal with all the postban stuff ... he said "i dunno ,our rifles have 20 rounders" So that told me nothing .
I had also tried to call and find out about a folding stock for a shotgun , cause i knew 10 years ago they had to be made in the fixed extended position for rifles ... I called the company Cabelas i think , and they had no idea if theres were legal or not . So i call the Mult CO sheriffs office , they had no idea , so they gave me the # for the technology branch at the ATF headquarters in DC ... and they still didnt know either .

So ya , do your homework :)

And definitely don't trust a "good" response from a single source, since even folks that you would think should know, may not (just as your post suggests)! Better to get multiple confirmations from several sources with hopefully at least one that can cite you the ACTUAL law or regulation that applies. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top