JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good evening everyone,

I have been on here for a bit but mostly read what others have to say, so I figured since I may post here and there I might as well introduce myself as well.

I am in the Portland area, love outdoor activity's that include hunting. I am very vocal about standing up for what I believe is right and my rights as an American citizen. I am always learning about guns and laws because I am curious and knowledge is power.

Happy reading to all and thank you for all the information that is presented here on this forum. :cool:

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

Mark,
I am in the process of obtaining my CCW- I am wanting to get familiar with Oregon laws before I do though. I came from Arizona of 13 years and know them very well. I feel that in order to properly carry a CCW, you need to know what your up against other than carrying a gun for protection and know the laws of where you live or travel to prior to obtaining it. I recently purchased a S&W M&P 9MM sub compact for protection and a Savage 7MM for hunting. Learning how to do my own reloads as well so I think this site will have a lot of valuable information for me too.

Thank you for the welcome :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads