JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have been reading about getting a sling for my Ruger 10/22 and I have seen posts on here but nothing that answers my particular question. I have heard a lot about having to possibly drill to add the mounts

A9KTmNQ.jpg

My rifle has mounts on it already at the front and back, would that be enough to mount these, or something similar, without having to drill? Or are they for something else?

pN3Zueh.jpg

Any and all advice always appreciated, could I do a barrel band front and use the rear mounts?

Thanks wise people
-B

The little things with holes in them are the swivel studs.

The silver things you pictured are the actual sling swivels.

They attach to the studs.

So you got it right.

The little things with holes in them are the swivel studs.

The silver things you pictured are the actual sling swivels.

They attach to the studs.

So you got it right.

Nice! Lucked out with this stock, not having to drill. Been having a hell of a good time shooting it. Makes me smile every time

Nice! Lucked out with this stock, not having to drill. Been having a hell of a good time shooting it. Makes me smile every time
Shooting an accurate 22 rifle is just about the most fun you can have with yer pants on.

You can also shoot without pants, but I've found that it doesn't necessarily enhance the experience... and people stare.

Depending on what type of sling you get, hold on to the instructions. Some of the adjustable slings can be kind of confusing to get installed properly.

While a bit more than what many people want to spend ( around $50 ) ...I really like the Montana hunter sling...made by Montana Gun Slings.
Its simple to use for both carrying and shooting.
Here it is on my JC Higgins model 50.
Andy
DSC06725.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR