JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So the dies can be any brand? That's good to know! I've saved so much brass over the years and gotta clean them up. Now just gotta learn more and more of the basics.

Now days there is of course TONS of on line help. Back when I first decided to try rolling my own I bought the book by Lee. Back then it came in the "kit". Reading the instructions was simple. Rolled up 50 rounds and headed out to find they worked great. That book sells for around a 20 bill these days and is still a great tool for learning.

Flake meters very well for me.. and I would imagine it would stay in the case better than ball.. especially with one of those whirlygig progressives.

When I was in my first few months of loading I was trying different powders and bought a fresh jug of 700X from a member to try. At that time I was only looking at recipes and wasn't really aware of the differences in "Ball' and "Flake" powders. I'm loading single stage with a RCBS powder thrower and man that flake was a PIA! I don't care much for Unique or Bullseye for the same reasons, though they're not as bad as that 700X was.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top