Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

newbie on board

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by fallingblock, Apr 4, 2011.

1. fallingblock

fallingblock willamette valley Member

Thought I'd say hello to everyone... I'm an life-long Oregonian (minus a short stent in the service). I currently reside in the Willamette Valley and spend most of my off time hunting and shooting stuff.

I hunt most things in Oregon that are local to me; deer, bear, cougar and coyotes. I'm a big fan of single shot rifles and or short carbines that work well in the area's that I hunt. I'm also a nolstogic fan of the days gone by, so I collect older rifles, scopes and odd-ball stuff that represent those times.

enough of me... Glad to be here and look forward to learning and meeting new, like-minded folks.

fallingblock

2. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome fallingblock!

3. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the group!

4. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome. I too share your affliction for the old classics. Currently the queen of my safe is a 1907 Stevens "Little Scout" rolling block single shot .22 Next in line is my Grandfather's .416 Rigby.

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! ya ---- i grew up with a single shot 410--for me it turned into a pain in the butt , but i didn't waste any ammo--LOL

steven