JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome aboard..my advice is to rationally examine your goals in owning a firearm and get the best training you can. Safety and responsibility are the keys to enjoying this fascinating world.

audster

Was the range Four Corners???? I belong it's a damn fine bunch of guys and one of the nicest places a guy could hope for to shoot.

Anyway Welcome to the nut house, Salems not a bad place to live.

audster

Was the range Four Corners???? I belong it's a damn fine bunch of guys and one of the nicest places a guy could hope for to shoot.

Anyway Welcome to the nut house, Salems not a bad place to live.

yeah, a colleague who's a member took us there yesterday, we had a blast. we were there at@1500 and all the red lights on the rifle range came on, it was time for us to leave. time flew so quick when you're having a good time!

thanks for the welcome.

yeah, a colleague who's a member took us there yesterday, we had a blast. we were there at@1500 and all the red lights on the rifle range came on, it was time for us to leave. time flew so quick when you're having a good time!

thanks for the welcome.

Well combine the shortest day of the year (today the 21st) and the weather and the range lights are photo sensitive. The .22LR indoor range is open until 10PM I just plan it that way. Start at one of the open door ranges and end up in the 50ft.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top