JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To Whom it May Concern,
As you can see I'm not good with intros but here goes nothing. I was automatically drawn to the site because I have always been connected to the PNW and I'm just getting into firearms. Although I reside in Southern California my heart is in Oregon. After 2 years of sitting on a lower receiver for my AR15, I finally completed my build last October and I'm hooked. Looking to take it to the next levels towards classroom(and range) training and techniques for handguns, AR, CCW and possibly get into some 3 gun matches, and ultimately trajectory ballistics. Hoping to soak up what can be offered here on this site.

Thanks for the welcome. I usually get up to Oregon about twice a year. Would love to relocate but it's just not in the cards right now.
After I finished my AR, I thought to myself "why hasn't anyone told me this!"

Welcome! thats awesome you finished an AR build!

have you checked out southwestfirearms.com too? its NWFA sister site theres a bit if Southern Cal. members on that site!

anyway, glad to have you here!

Thanks again everyone for the welcome. Maybe I should have wrote in a disclaimer first. LOL

"The views and opinions expressed by California do not represent those expressed by me. Viewer discretion is advised."

Go easy on me. I'm actually new to the community of semi-autos and the terminology and lingo. I grew up around hunting shotguns and revolvers but recently felt compelled that it was about time to start protecting my castle with my own firearms, and I'm going deeper in the realm semi-autos. The more knowledge the better though and I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't know much but willing to learn.

@v0lcom13sn0w thanks for the info, Ill be sure and check it out. Would love some more places in the desert to shoot.

Last Edited:
IMG_2164.JPG

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class