Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie in town

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by coltnewbie, Jul 31, 2011.

1. coltnewbie

coltnewbie earth New Member

Hi, I'm sort of a newbie when it comes to guns. Although I grew up around guns, all sorts of guns..I really never had the chance to really get into it as a hobby/sport since it requires a lot of money as its quite expensive (ammo and licenses) here in our country. However, a couple of years ago, my father gave me some of his guns, a walther pp .380, 9mm S&W 659, an erma werke .22 carbine long rifle, and a colt .45 1911. Now because of this, I am now trying to get my interests in guns going, otherwise these lovely pieces will just rust away...Anyway, I know that I'll get a lot of interesting inputs in this forum from a lot of knowledgeable people.

2. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Get yourself a can of Ballistol. That will stop the rust! Welcome to the forum!

3. coltnewbie

coltnewbie earth New Member

Thanks for the welcome Noisycow...though the guns are are in very good condition..lol

4. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

5. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Maligayang pagdating sa forum.
    Pag-ibig ko pay