JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings, my name is Peter and I am new here in the Washington area. I moved from Maryland right outside of Washington DC. I love to shoot, hike, camp and just enjoy the outdoors. Looking to learn and grow in this new environment.

I'm not sure how much time you've spent in the PNW, but it offers everything from coastal beaches, temperate rainforests, prairies, ski slopes, badlands, deserts, and many beautiful inland waterways. Two species of elk, moose, several species of deer, bear, cougars, and even wolves now. Several species of Salmon, halibut, lingcod, sturgeon, steelhead, blue ribbon walleye, and great bass fishing exists.

If we could just get rid of the Californians....

IMG_1542.JPG Thank you everyone. Wow, even Seattle is hilly. Enjoyed the solar eclipse as well. I've already got several hikes planned out. plan to do some camping as well. Guess this Eagle Scout is ready to enjoy the beautiful PNW.

Welcome to North West Firearms, AND the Great NorthWest.
Check out the less populated counties of the state and enjoy!
For a quick scan of the area you can do what the wife and I did in our first summer as a married couple did ( 40 years ago) from Tacoma.
Fill up the tank load a couple days of food etc. (Never know what might get in the way of a day trip), start out early and rive from your home to tke circumnavigation of MAMA MOUNTAIN ( Mnt. Raneir or Mnt. Tahoma ) depending on your sources. It took us about 12 hours not rushing and seeing the area from "Sunrise" on the East side to "Paradise" on the West, a lot of streams to cast a line a lot of natural sights to enjoy.

Welcome to North West Firearms, AND the Great NorthWest.
Check out the less populated counties of the state and enjoy!
For a quick scan of the area you can do what the wife and I did in our first summer as a married couple did ( 40 years ago) from Tacoma.
Fill up the tank load a couple days of food etc. (Never know what might get in the way of a day trip), start out early and rive from your home to tke circumnavigation of MAMA MOUNTAIN ( Mnt. Raneir or Mnt. Tahoma ) depending on your sources. It took us about 12 hours not rushing and seeing the area from "Sunrise" on the East side to "Paradise" on the West, a lot of streams to cast a line a lot of natural sights to enjoy.
Wow, thanks for the advice. I will have to try this.

Welcome. It rains here a lot and we have earthquakes and volcanoes and possibly tsunami's if Japan gets nuked. Tell everyone that so we keep others from moving here, especially Californians. Enjoy the beautiful state.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top