JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all! I'm a 31 year old dude from Everett new to the whole bang bang shoot um up business.

Man, I hate indoor ranges. Wish there were more outdoor places to shoot. I'm primarily using this website to find places to go in Snohomish County to shoot outdoors, free of fees! I guess the Darington Pit is closest to me? I'd appreciate suggestions!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome from East Anglia, that the bit of England that sticks out on the right, in case of confusion.

I've just come home from a morning shooting my Winchester High Wall in .45-70 Govt, so you can take it that we DO shoot over here. Matter of fact, our club has over 550 full members. BTW, I have twenty-two rifles and two handguns here - not bad for a land devoid of guns, as many of your compatriots firmly believe. I shoot a lot of black powder stuff, but not to the extent of some here. From muzzleloading to .308, Swiss and Swede and German - all sorts, plus reloading.

Just like you guys do, but without the handguns that use cartridges, or the long guns that are semi-auto......... :(

BUT, But, but......
1663779565923.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome to the forum! Having access to a well run indoor range can be very helpful in learning how to shoot better along with what you like.
Likewise places that harbor bad attitudes are best avoided. I enjoyed renting a few guns early on and it helped get me started.
A good 22 LR pistol for example is very helpful for developing skills without too much expense or becoming recoil sensitive.

Check out the resources tab if you haven't already. Places to shop and shoot
When you find a place you like and it isn't already listed, go ahead and post about it.

Cheers

Hello all! I'm a 31 year old dude from Everett new to the whole bang bang shoot um up business.

Man, I hate indoor ranges. Wish there were more outdoor places to shoot. I'm primarily using this website to find places to go in Snohomish County to shoot outdoors, free of fees! I guess the Darington Pit is closest to me? I'd appreciate suggestions!
Hey Man, what's hangin'?

See what I did there? ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top