JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New guy here, just found out about the forum today from a young man at the Johnson Creek Gun Club who did a posting on the club bulletin board.
Looking foreword to the insights and expertise of others with the same interests.
G.R.
Aka., Gunneyrabbit.

Plus one with Joey Link, McCain/Palin in 08.

Sweetbeard, never met a Resident Postwhore before but thank you for the warm welcome. Hope we can all meet up some day in the future to put faces with names. Throckmorton, thank you for the invite, will take you up on it some time soon.
G.R.

New guy here, just found out about the forum today from a young man at the Johnson Creek Gun Club who did a posting on the club bulletin board.
Looking foreword to the insights and expertise of others with the same interests.
G.R.
Aka., Gunneyrabbit.

Are you a member of JCGC?

Yes, been a member for some time now. A young man named Ron told me about the forum, he also convinced me that my next purchase should be a Kel-Tec Sub2000 in 9mm luger, his groups from the bench were outstanding to say the least. Said the item was an excellent shooter right fom the start and then he worked up some loads that astounded me with their accuracy. To say that I was impressed is an understatement, he then folded up a target to one to two inches across and proceeded to give the word gun control a whole new meaning by shooting the paper in half. All of this was done at the full fifty feet of the range, great shooting.
G.R.

Yes, been a member for some time now. A young man named Ron told me about the forum, he also convinced me that my next purchase should be a Kel-Tec Sub2000 in 9mm luger, his groups from the bench were outstanding to say the least. Said the item was an excellent shooter right fom the start and then he worked up some loads that astounded me with their accuracy. To say that I was impressed is an understatement, he then folded up a target to one to two inches across and proceeded to give the word gun control a whole new meaning by shooting the paper in half. All of this was done at the full fifty feet of the range, great shooting.
G.R

I've seen Ron do the same thing also with that Sub2000.
Since you me and Ron are members of JCGC we should all invite two members from the broad for a shootout at JCGC. Friday nights are always slow down there.

Saturday, Sunday and Mondays are best for me, never know how late I will be getting home from work during the rest of the week. After the first of the year my work days will be Monday through Thursday.
G.R.

What ever works for every one else is fine for me, my partner Ed would probably like to be involved since he got me to join the club. Not sure he will join the forum though, he's not fond of computers.
G.R.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads