JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I'm Billy and I live in Portland. I grew up shooting with my dad and grandfather, uncle annd cousin and continue to do so now! I shoot a lot around here and also in Las Vegas where my cousin lives now. I just learned about this community from a friend who told me about here as I am thinking of selling a few scopes that are taking up room in my safe, and was very excited to see that it's much more than just a classified! Looking forward to learning more here, as I am not originally a PNW 'er but was born in New England, and have moved all over the country. Very excited to learn new spots to shoot, and pick up tips and tricks and other general 2A knowledge.

Hope to meet you all on here soon!

1683439407253.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top