JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, i happened upon the site by chance and am certainly glad I did. I've got lots to learn and I think this is the place to start. I'm looking forward to lots of days browsing and someday hope to be able to contribute with information of my own. Tha is for the great site!

See ya around!

There is information on their website. Basically you send an email or application in November. That is when renewal notices are sent out. Members have until the end of January to get renewed. If they don't, a reply is emailed to applicants. New members are brought in by responses to the emails and by how many members do not renew. There is a cap on memberships due to the size and location of the range. The membership is at 700 plus life members and a group of immediate neighbors. There is a big effort to work with the neighbors to keep the range operational. You can go up there and check it out on Sundays when it is open to the public.
Public pays a $15 daily fee that is basically for insurance reasons.
There is a 25 yard range that you shoot from to make sure you are sighted in at 25 before moving to the longer ranges. There is also a pistol range that gets many visitors on Sunday. The long range shoots 100, 200 and 300.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top