JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just signed up with NWFA and have been lurking here for a while. Think somebody led me to your site and sure glad they did. It's good to have a bunch of like minded people sharing ideas and info on our favorite topic. I live in a suburb of Chattanooga and am a life member of the NRA and the Chattanooga Rifle Club.

Welcome from Beaverton, OR. Glad you found us. I once rode my motorcycle across your looooong great state, destination...Graceland. Thanks for the journey.
Psst...Hey Joe Link... they need you in Tennessee!

Just signed up with NWFA and have been lurking here for a while. Think somebody led me to your site and sure glad they did. It's good to have a bunch of like minded people sharing ideas and info on our favorite topic. I live in a suburb of Chattanooga and am a life member of the NRA and the Chattanooga Rifle Club.
Welcome! Across the river from Mark "Porkchop" Holder's home town?

Cool!

Tennessee? Oh, wait a minute! You're north and west of Georgia, so it's all good.

Last Edited:
Welcome from Beaverton, OR. Glad you found us. I once rode my motorcycle across your looooong great state, destination...Graceland. Thanks for the journey.
Psst...Hey Joe Link... they need you in Tennessee!
Used to ride too and have been to the Northwest several times and the riding is great up there. Sure is a long ways from Tennessee but what a great country we have with lots of diverse scenery and I got to see a lot of it.
Don't ride anymore but still enjoy traveling when the chance arises.

Jack Daniels for the win!

Aloha, Mark
Been to Jack Daniels' place many times and what a neat place to visit - no samples though but they do serve some great lemonade after a nice and entertaining tour. It's a great place to visit and I try to get by there at every opportunity. And the town of Lynchburg where Jack's place is located is worth a visit too as is Miss Bobo's place but reservations are required there - excellent dining and well worth the stop.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top