JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, and thanks for the site , I didn't realize there was one for the Pacific North West. I grew up on the US /Canada border most of my life, and travelled to the US quite a bit when i was younger. I look forward to chattin with the membership, and thank-you for the peep sight reccomendations for my Marlin 30-30.

All the best in 2020
Parker in PG

Welcome to NWFA!

I spent two weeks in Topley, not too far from you, during a buddy's moose hunt. Caught steelhead and Dollies on the Kispiox and Bulkley. Really enjoyed the drive up there and back from La Grande.

i'm not sure what this is .. please explain
Petition to demand they use regular legislative process with full debate rather than OIC on the Turd's C-71 gun-grab, closes at 10am our time Saturday.

Are you a member at CanadianGunNutz? This isn't my fight, but since my girlfriend's from Up There and a bunch of guys at CGN helped me on a research/build project for her I'm trying to repay the favor by helping spread the word.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top